Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there, With open arms and open eyes. Drive, by Incubus

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
YouTube Channel! Oct 07 2015, 01:52 AM
Since I'm so undecided about making a YouTube channel I've bargained with myself. If this thread gets enough answers (10+ sounds good) I'll go ahead and make the first video. And it seems fitting the first video be a Q&A, doesn't it? So just answer this with any question you want me to answer! Simples? *squeaks*

Replies

Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Oct 07 2015, 06:32 AM
Do you agree that Matt should give everyone a free miniature unicorn when they join this site? πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‚
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 07 2015, 12:16 PM
Haha of course :p Do you like anyone?
Emo Pictures - Polski_101
Polski_101
Oct 07 2015, 05:50 PM
What are your favourite bands? If you want to see what I have done btw on YouTube, check out my channel here with my latest video: Good Luck and Best Wishes Jan
Emo Pictures - kelsinkaaa
kelsinkaaa
Oct 10 2015, 11:21 AM
If you could choose, would you want to be right handed or a lefty? Good luck with your channel by the way ^^
NobodyKnows
Oct 11 2015, 07:23 AM
Good luck with the channel! if you could only go on holiday once in your life where would you go and who with?
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Oct 11 2015, 08:31 AM
Would you rather... To only be able to eat fruit or only eat vegetables? Bearing in mind that you can still eat meat and all that other stuff we call food 😢
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Nov 30 2015, 12:32 AM
Lol for my first video I literally had no idea what I was doing so I just kinda said stuff till it was over. Try not to be this awkward about it
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 30 2015, 09:14 PM
Great thanks for sharing it :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More