Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I kissed the scars on her skin I still think you're beautiful And I don't ever wanna lose my best friend.I screamed out, God, you vulture Bring her back or take me with her. A Match Into Water, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

shoked_alien_emoji
Let's be original and call this "help" Oct 27 2015, 08:21 PM
Hello people on the internet , I hope all of you have a good day. :3 I know that there are already too many other people who have asked the same thing, so I'm sorry, but I'm getting quite desperate. .-. I've been feeling so horrible lately :c The past few years have been quite shitty and I've felt down before but right now it's getting worse every day. Last year I got sick, I got thrombosis (I think thats what it's called in English but I'm not sure sorry) I almost died and got medication. Those 3 months were extremely tiresome. But what I'm feeeling right now is just 1000 times worse. Simple daily activities drain the life out of me and I just can't do anything anymore. My head is just like when you're in a public place and you're just drowning in noise. I'm drowning in my own thoughts and emotions that have been bottled up the last 4 years. I'm so, so exhausted and so sad and it just won't go away and it's driving me insane. Please, someone tell me how I make it go away because I can't take it much longer ;-; please -Indra (excuse my English >.<)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 27 2015, 08:53 PM
Unfortunately I don't think I can help you, but I hope someone else here can try! *hugs*
Lord_Of_Woe
Oct 27 2015, 09:02 PM
I think you just need a close friend or loved one to hang onto and then all your problems will start to fade away.
shoked_alien_emoji
Oct 27 2015, 09:07 PM
I used to have that but now that person is gone and I don't have anyone really ;-;
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 28 2015, 08:33 PM
Feel free to try talk to me about it then
shoked_alien_emoji
Oct 28 2015, 08:41 PM
Thank you ;-;
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 30 2015, 07:42 PM
^Things any better yet?
shoked_alien_emoji
Oct 31 2015, 10:21 PM
Still the same ;-; but I'm getting an ajusted timetable and therapy starting next week so hopefully things will get better ._.
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Nov 04 2015, 02:32 AM
I know this isn't what most people want to hear but Therepy really does help if you have the right therepist. If you go and don't like them after three sessions, go to a new one. it's nice to have someone to talk to
Emo Pictures - thxforthevenom
thxforthevenom
Nov 21 2015, 09:28 AM
Hey ! I know I'm replying a bit late , but I read the thread and I wanted to ask you, how is your therapy ? Sometimes you just need to let it all out , get all the stuff off your chest and talk to someone , and if you want , you can talk to me :D Laughing is the best medicine , I don't know how I manage to do so , but you know , I'm still here if you want to :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More