Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

All the times I tried to steal my best for you And I threw it up to keep it down And watch it burn I hate the sound Fix Me, by Marianas Trench

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Interviewee for Sociology Project Wanted Nov 22 2015, 11:59 PM
Looking for someone to interview for a Sociology group project. Interview consists of about twelve questions and can be answered through a chat room.

Replies

Lord_Of_Woe
Nov 23 2015, 05:32 PM
Sure I'll do it, but I want to see the questions first.
Emo Pictures - Nancy98
Nancy98
Nov 23 2015, 07:49 PM
fuck off with your sociology you're banned in russia now and will soon be banned everywhere I hope
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Nov 23 2015, 08:18 PM
What even ^^
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Nov 24 2015, 01:36 PM
Sure I'll answer the questions.
Nov 24 2015, 02:23 PM
Given the topic of the emo subculture, here are the questions I'm required to ask: 1. What are the most common dress patterns or physical characteristics of the subculture and how are they associated with their particular values? 2. What are some of the traditional values and customs? 3. What social activities or actions do the people participate in that differentiate them from people outside the subculture? 4. How do you conceptualize your subculture? 5. How does one gain entry into the subculture? 6. Are there any goals within the group? Please answer what as you can and the more participants the better! Thank you for your participation!
Nov 24 2015, 03:01 PM
Also, 7. What stereotypes are labeled onto the "emo" population?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More