Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I think that I should go Something's telling me to leave But I won't 'Cause I'm damned if I do ya Damned if I don't damed if i do ya(damned if i dont), by All Time Low

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emojoeydrums
emojoeydrums
Free Fall Jan 13 2016, 02:26 PM
Free Fall Falling fast and far. I’ve been falling for so long that I no longer feel it. I can’t tell if it’s day or night, I just know I’m falling. I don’t know when or how much it will hurt, all I know is eventually I will hit the bottom. I always do, and when I try to climb free from this prison of despair something always drives me to jump. I was on a steady climb up, but now I’m falling freely through the darkness. No matter how high I climb somehow I end up back at the bottom, and each time it feels a little further to reach the top. I don’t know when, and I don’t know why, all I know is that eventually I will jump again. Maybe next time will be my final jump and I won’t be able to climb free. After all it’s hard to climb when you six foot below.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More