Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My outlaw eyes have seen their lies I choke on all they had to say When worlds collide what's left inside I hold on tight and hear you pray Rebel Love Song, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Lone Me Feb 03 2016, 07:10 AM
(Lyrics I wrote,sorry for the length,but I'd love any feedback) I haven't been eating I've barely been sleeping It's starting to constrict my breathing I feel myself slipping Depressional holds gripping Because I've been too caught up Trying to find a sense of meaning I don't want to feel like this again I've done all I can to try to go on and live But every day is just worse than the last Being trapped in time and fucking stuck in the past And every cigarette that's left me coughing Was just another nail in my coffin The bags under my eyes have darkened and my smile has faded I don't know if it's me or this world but I've become so fucking jaded Lonely oh so lonely I'm left all on my own Lonely oh so lonely I don't want to be alone Lonely oh so lonely I'm left here on my own Lonely oh so lonely All that's left is lone me I feel like throwing up But my mouth is sewn shut So I choke it back down Because every time I try to speak I choke up I am trying to speak but is anyone listening I am a fuck up and I am depressed Constantly dealing with all of my stress I can't ever get some fucking rest So I stay up all night laying in my bed constantly under duress From the blackened thoughts inside this hollow head So I'll sing Lonely oh so lonely I'm left all on my own Lonely oh so lonely I don't want to be alone Lonely oh so lonely I'm left here on my own Lonely oh so lonely All that's left is lone me I am content being alone in my head I'll cut open these wrist and paint the sheets of the bed fucking red And I'll walk where no man has dared to tread The hard mile to escape these thoughts inside my hollow head Because I'll be free when I'm finally dead Maybe with a head full of lead on my deathbed I'll understand this was my only choice in the end Blegh I looked in the mirror and I saw me And then my reflection he started to sing Come with me and you'll see a land of pure degradation And he laughed like the apostate of Satan The final frontier of life is in your grasp Just grab a gun and make today your last Then he screamed Lonely,lonely,lonely, you are so fucking Lonely,lonely,lonely, There's no one left to Hold me,hold me,hold me, My doubt and fears Control me,control me,control me,I wish they would have Told me,told me,told me a better way to get better But now I'm just holding a gun And its me pulling the trigger

Replies

__lexxieloou
Feb 03 2016, 06:47 PM
seriously beautiful x.x what kind of music do you sing? it honestly sounds like rap.. like th beat i imagine in my head sounds like rap ;-;
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Feb 04 2016, 01:00 AM
Oof, tough world. Don't exhaust the thesaurus. All in jest, I would like to hear this by a band. Also some more information would be nice, is it slow? Or Fast? Rap? Punk? Would be nice to know next time.
Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Feb 04 2016, 03:55 AM
A lot of my writing style comes from Nu-metalcore,like look up the bands Introvert and Yuth Forever,a lot off the tempos I have in my head come from their time signatures. But thanks for the positive feedback :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More