Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

they say that love is forever your forever is all that i need!<3 if im james dean your audrey hepburn, by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
Sorry for writing this but i cant cope anymore... What is your opinion on this? Please dont hurt me Apr 07 2016, 02:53 PM
okay hi im sorry for writing this but i cant cope anymore. Please don't bully or hurt me xx so..... I just found out im pregnant (test was positive) and my mum dont believe me shes threw away my positive test.... She really thinks im not pregnant but i know i am.... We just argued shes REALLY hurt me she's just called me a tramp and spotty and insane.... I mean shes causing stress to my unborn baby.... She makes me realy sad and i'm already depressed.... How do i tell her she REALLY IS the cause of my sadness and tears... I have a blood test soon to see if am really pregnant and if i'm not imma start self harming and stuff... Sorry for posting this.. I just wanna know what your opinion is on this all and i just want a virtual hug too..... Please dont bully me xxx

Replies

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Apr 07 2016, 03:53 PM
Go find a planned parenthood clinic near you, you can find on on their website. They're extremely supportive no matter what. They'll even send people to appointments and ultrasounds with you if you need moral support. Honestly though, woth your mental state and your family's reaction I would recommend getting an abortion, adoption would be less desirable under your circumstances but I really don't think you should keep it.
scene_queen_
Apr 07 2016, 04:23 PM
<3 Thank you for replying xx
DarkRaptorAngel
Apr 07 2016, 11:27 PM
Well I think you should give it in adoption. At you can give the child a better chance. And if you are not pregnant please do not self harm, sometimes those tests give false results. I send you a virtual hug It will get better
scene_queen_
Apr 08 2016, 12:05 AM
*virtual hugs back* omg thank you :) :) x
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Apr 21 2016, 03:15 PM
Firstly I dislike illegal sexual intercourse if your not married, if you're married then give birth anonymously.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More