Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

All i know now is regret. she follows like a silhouette of a cobblestone behind me. she has nothing left to say except to innocently ask, her voice deliquite as glass. do you see me when we pass? But i continue on my way. Memphis will be laid to waste, by Norma Jean

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Eternalxox
Verbally Abusive Parents Apr 07 2016, 09:53 PM
My parents verbally abuse me a lot. They think I'm a baby for letting it hurt me but it does a lot. They are why I tried to kill myself and got depression and anxiety. Can anyone help me cope?

Replies

Emo Pictures - noelleX_
noelleX_
Jun 06 2016, 07:46 AM
I'm sorry I'm kind of late on this topic.. but i understand what it's like and the only way i sometimes cope is to either juust write about what you feel or talk to somebody if possible. trust me, it helps somehow. just make sure you dont bottle things up, at least write down your emotions. i hope things get better for you c:
Eternalxox
Jun 22 2016, 01:55 AM
Thank you. It means a lot that you cared enough to still give me advice even though it's been a while. I will try that sometime
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jun 22 2016, 05:49 PM
Sorry for the late post! I hope things are going better for you. What helped me get through issues like that is going out with friends, and getting into hobbies like drawing, writing, singing, listening to music.
Eternalxox
Jun 25 2016, 10:42 PM
Nothing's been better. I left the state for a week for a job and when I came back nothing changed

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More