Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Is like you, a cancer, it seeds down inside everything Misunderstood, by Allele

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Far too much negativity May 10 2016, 10:09 PM
I know a lot of us have hard lives but there is so much somewhat unnecessary negatively in the world. People need to realise there is a lot to live for if you make the effort to improve your life and not wallow in self pity. I know this can be very difficult if you actually have depression, but it that's the case seek professional help. Be proactive. People that talk to me saying there is nothing to live for and they don't want to be here affects me. It brings me down. I try help far too many people and get nothing back. I need to concentrate on myself more. *Rant over*

Replies

WayOfLife
May 11 2016, 01:21 PM
True, true. The most Problem is that ppl think to much about to many things and that make it harder. Everyone must look if it is useful to think about that or if this is a never ending circle. At least you can only listen to them, give them advices but what they do is in their own hands. Also helping doesn't mean to get something back, ppl mostly forget that. You help because you want! If ya get something back in the end, it's nice, if not someone shouldn't be sad about that. At least ppl must look how much afford they put in for others and themselfs. You couldn't help someone if you didn't solve your own problems or it getting even worser. That's non critic on you, I just mean/ saying it in general. And btw. If ya need someone to talk, feel free to message me. I try to help as far as I could.
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
May 11 2016, 03:10 PM
Sometimes you just need to face the harsh reality that some people enjoy attention too much and they don't actually want to get better hence why it's best to always focus on yourself, redirect people to professional help when they seek it, and move on. No point in fighting fires if it's the fight that fuels them.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More