Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Ich tu' dir weh. Tut mir nicht Leid! Das tut dir gut. Hör wie es schreit! (english translation= I hurt you I’m not sorry It does you good Hear how it screams!) Ich tu dir weh, by Rammstein

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

NoSympathy4TheWicked
"Innocent One" ~~ Originally by Savannah :3 (aka me) Jun 07 2016, 09:14 PM
When you drip blood, You become fragile, Your soul is broken, You become everything that you never wanted to be, Why did you become so innocent? Your flaws, were they broken?? Could everyone see them with a stare into your innocent, misleading soul? What happened, Innocent Soul? Did someone hurt you? Innocent soul, your just a broken shadow, Left in the cold, harmful world, The path that you were lead to is now shattered, Tell me, Innocent Soul, what made you finally break?

Replies

Emo Pictures - seth_scolex
seth_scolex
Jun 07 2016, 09:16 PM
i really like it, can imagine this over hard guitars :P
NoSympathy4TheWicked
Jun 07 2016, 09:24 PM
Haha, thank you! I am trying to make poetry that sounds good and relates to people. I would love to hear this if you play guitar :3 I just released a new poem called "Fragile Teenage Girl" based on my experiences in relationships and me going through a really hard breakup right now. Thank you for the commentary! :)
WayOfLife
Jun 08 2016, 05:11 AM
Like the other one it sounds really well made, but I kind like this one more, maybe because it sounds more then the sign from a second person who looks on it all. But one think I saw you really work a lot with questions, I think you search for answers, do you?
NoSympathy4TheWicked
Jun 08 2016, 01:26 PM
Yep.. Thsts what I was trying to make it sound like :) I was trying to go for a "raging thoughts" kind of perspective in this one. I do because I never get the right type of anseers.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 08 2016, 09:58 PM
I love this one <3
NoSympathy4TheWicked
Jun 08 2016, 10:02 PM
Thank yu :3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More