Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Again and again I tried so hard, to reach for the stars but I failed you all tried to keep standing tall never had a real chance at all The Game, by Dragonforce

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
People judge me for being fat and a scene gurl? What do i do? How do i hide the real me? Jun 13 2016, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry I sound like an attention seeker.. Truth is since last year I have had endless bullying, I've been told to eat razors, drink bleach. Cut my arm. Etc. Obviously I didn't do it. Since then I have got binge eating disorder and bulimia, I barely eat now tbh. I'm sorry I sound like an attention seeker again. How do I hide the real me so no one picks on me? How do I make everyone like me. I already hide myself

Replies

Goodbyeworldimdone
Jun 13 2016, 08:42 PM
make sure this is what you want at first. people would usually comment about this topic like screw them be yourself but sometimes they don't understand. I say if you really want to make everyone like you, fake it till you make it. BUT be real and be yourself to your friends. Don't forget who you truly are. idk if that helps XD
Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
Jun 14 2016, 05:22 PM
Thank you, it does help a lot actully :)
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Sep 27 2016, 01:46 AM
I like what the other girl posted but I was going to say, don't hide who you are. I'm also fat. So what? Loving yourself is the important thing. It takes a long time to learn, and it's definitely a daily progress but it's worth it. (or so I've heard)
siila
Dec 07 2016, 12:24 AM
chubby = more to hug
Emo Pictures - wildchild_14
wildchild_14
Dec 07 2016, 05:41 PM
i agree im the same way
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Dec 14 2016, 05:03 AM
Its your fault, don't let anyone bring you down. Be strong tell your heart that youre you not them, love yourself live for yourself. If your strong no one can break your believes I agree with slippingsanity

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More