Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Hide behind an empty face, don't have to much to say, cause this is just a game, it's a beautiful lie. A Beautiful Lie, by 30 Seconds to Mars

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Eternalxox
My Best Friend Doesnt Need Me Anymore.... Jul 21 2016, 03:44 AM
We've been best friends for 3 years now and I've counted on him for everything. This past year he just has changed so much. It seems like he doesn't need me but I still highly need him. I fall apart most nights crying because he rarely speaks to me and I feel like he doesn't need me. Someone please help me and give me advice. I don't know what to do anymore....

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 21 2016, 09:08 PM
I'm not sure how to help, but I know this situation/feeling :/
Eternalxox
Jul 21 2016, 11:46 PM
Thank you for sympathizing Matt. It makes me feel a bit better. I've been having a horrible week and all I want is my best friend but he's not there
DND
Jul 23 2016, 09:56 AM
ey~ Just wanted to say that as far as I know, most friendships,at some point, just have a small period of time where there is a "break". It's nothing to be worried about. He/She maybe just needs more time for him/herself? Maybe talking about it with the concerned person may help? Anyways, just wanted to point out that most of us also had such a thing at some point in their lifes, it's nothing to be worried about ^^ I hope it will get fixed for you. I wish you a great day and lots of luck ^^
Eternalxox
Jul 24 2016, 01:25 PM
Thank you. I've been trying to talk to him but he's been busy and seems to not have any time to talk at all yet he has time to post stuff on social media all the time
Emo Pictures - mystic_shadow
mystic_shadow
Dec 29 2016, 06:49 AM
Maybe find another dependent? I went through the same thing and I ended up find a new friend. Me and him have been friends for 3 or 4 years (can't remember xD )and have been dependent on each other from day one. He has helped me with my issues and I have helped him and we are greatful for it. That's my best advice.
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 29 2016, 12:08 PM
This has been happening to me a lot recently too, as we grow or as other people grow we grow apart from friends and that's ok. Maybe you are both just going down different paths in life and that it would be better for to be apart instead of drag each other down. It's rarely mutual when any sort of relationships fall apart I guess, but what I'm trying to say is I know it's sucks and i think we've all been there at some point in our lives but it going to be much healthier for both of you to move on and find new friends, or even learn how to be by yourself for a while. You'll be surprised how nice it is to learn who you are without depending on anyone, and letting the right people for you into your life. :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 31 2016, 06:00 PM
^I respect you a lot for this as can relate 100%: "ou'll be surprised how nice it is to learn who you are without depending on anyone, and letting the right people for you into your life"
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 31 2016, 10:11 PM
It's so true!
Emo Pictures - Anarchy_Rulz
Anarchy_Rulz
Jul 23 2017, 07:59 AM
Yeah my best friend since kindergarten (my second year his first and we were more on and off friends seeing as some years he hated me) started to leave my life in a way I still saw him everyday seeing as I was his ride to school and back and to dances (he is the other guy in my profile pic) but he didn't hang with me much and didn't help me with my problems and stopped coming over but every now and again which sucked however not long later there was a new kid i basically took him under my wing in a way and my best friend was bullying him well one day I was just walking around and my best friend runs up behind me and shoves me into a fence and when I wake up from my head bouncing off of a metal bar he and the new kid are fighting so I stopped my best friend and ended up with 2 chipped teeth a tooth knocked loose which to repair all of that costs a ton,a concussion, and cut up leg however the loss of my best friend hurt the most.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More