Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I am the distorted one I am a prisoner in this body bound and chained to flesh Rebirth Rebirth, by Erra

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - scene_queen_
scene_queen_
does anyone else ever wanna b a baby again? Aug 15 2016, 12:54 PM
I know I do, all the time. It sounds really stupid, i know. i just want to be held, literally. but yeah, it sounds stupid. i lost my childhood at 10, too soon if you ask me.. does anyone else feel this way, wanting to be a baby again? whenever i ask irl people are like "whaaat" so yeah. does anyone else feel this way?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 15 2016, 09:32 PM
Not a baby but pre-teen yes. I'd do things so much differently...
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Aug 17 2016, 09:17 AM
I agree with Matt, maybe not as a baby but sometimes I wish I could start over as a pre-teen so I could do things differently. But at the same time, everything happens for a reason and I don't think I'd have the life I'm living now if I did things differently in the past…
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 17 2016, 06:51 PM
^ Great minds think alike
Emo Pictures - Bluefish
Bluefish
Aug 31 2016, 05:18 AM
Not a baby. Maybe being 9 or10 again would fun. Being adult has it's UP side to
broken_lost_boy
Aug 31 2016, 10:30 AM
It would be nice to start over again, to right as many bad things as possible. But by doing this, would you be able to do all the good things again? In theory it would be good but in practice we would probably undo as many good things as we would change bad things!
Emo Pictures - Yourfriend
Yourfriend
Sep 04 2016, 01:11 AM
Being a baby again.. No thanks, I don't want to repeat school. Being treated like a baby though... Unconditional love, hugs, cuddles, food on demand, tantrums~just cause, and well yeah.. That sounds epic, but I've grown way to independent to truly want to return to such a stage. On the surface it's a rather odd thing to say, the deeper meaning and reasoning though are things I am sure most people can relate to.
Emo Pictures - ShatteredRipple
ShatteredRipple
Sep 08 2016, 08:23 PM
Not a baby but I sometimes wish I was a kid again. I miss the fun I had with my parents back then. There are even things I both miss and wish I could change about my teen years. Life seems a lot harder these days and its so difficult to find friends. I only have two friends that are friends coz they're my wife's friends and one online friend. Life's more lonely these days.
Memoryland
Oct 05 2017, 04:32 AM
People its not about restarting over, its about being right now and probabily forever. tho i would from 7 to 12 :)
LittleWitch
Mar 13 2018, 05:37 AM
I wouldn’t necessarily want to go back to being a baby. But I would like to revisit my 9-12 year old self and redo some bad/hasty decisions I made
Emo Pictures - xX_so_sad_Xx
xX_so_sad_Xx
Mar 16 2018, 10:10 PM
I really miss being 5. I miss blues clues and kindergarten and trips to toys r us for my birthday and stickers at the doctors office and not having my head full of depression and anxiety over stupid things. All I had to worry about was missing Arthur on PBS.
kittenXP
Apr 18 2018, 12:17 AM
you should check out DDLG. it helps a lot of ppl with lost childhoods or trauma (it sure helps me)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More