Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I just gave myself the shivers, and that's what you get when you think about her... Sweet Talk 101, by Cute Is What We Aim For

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Ghost Oct 04 2016, 01:49 PM
As the night commands me, With a tone of deceit and anger, I decide to obey it, Like hungry dog a stranger. To it's treacherous silence, I shall bid myself , In the River of Ganges, Later I shall bade myself. Provoked by my thoughts, It sends me a passionate ghost, Harassing my soul into doubt, Borrowing my fate to uncertainty. As my blood brother whispers to me, Ephemeral sins from her lips, Lies from her beauty I embrace, Truth and harmony I distaste. "Secret holds beneath her veil" - he said, Not within her touch, Rebel angels claim playground on your skin, But you don't seem to care much. Now I must leave, My master beholds me, It is she who decides, and she seldom sets me free. Come back! - I plea I need you in my sight, I see my lover every day, I want to feel her every night.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More