Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Can’t wake up wake me up inside can’t wake up wake me up inside save me from nothing I become Bring Me to Life, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Mish
Advice to Keep Pedos out Apr 27 2018, 07:26 PM
Deleted

Replies

blackrosebeauty
Apr 27 2018, 08:18 PM
thank you so much for the advise!!! i really appreciate it >.<
LittleWitch
Apr 28 2018, 02:11 PM
To be perfectly honest, this has happened to me a couple of times. Don’t even talk to them if they try to message you. Instead block them entirely.
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 15 2018, 10:13 PM
The way I see it, if someone is legitimately trying to be your friend and isn't a threat to you, they won't feel the need to send a friend request or invade your private messages. They'll be perfectly content speaking in the public areas until a proper friendship has been established. I personally believe in keeping your friends list only to people that you truly consider to be your friends. Other things to watch out for with online predators: - They dont usually have an image of their face uploaded. - They will send you private messages instead of continuing the conversation via public forum. - They consistently ask for personal or identifying information (which you shouldn't give anyone anyway). - They will send a friend request before any form of contact has even been made. If someone is ever making you uncomfortable, don't be afraid to block them. If they recreate their account to get around the block, remind them that even though it IS the internet, stalking, harassment, and baiting is still illegal and you are not afraid to pursue legal action. They don't need to know if you're bluffing or not, but it's definitely hilarious watching creeps freak out.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More