Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Everything is lost! We're wasting so much time, when lives are on the line! All i want to do is cry! Why do you have to die? Song 3, by I Hate Myself

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Shitpost Astrology [QUESTIONABLY IMPORTANT?] May 10 2018, 04:41 AM
So it's after midnight where I am as I am typing this and my bf and I are taking about astrology and we've decided that Saturn is a dominatrix, Mars is a power bottom, mercury is a twink (If not gay prolly a cuck), and my bf is insisting that Neptune is a leather daddy but I swear that Neptune is a bottom. HELP ME! I should be asleep, I haven't slept in so long and I'm talking about planets being kinky and their roles as gays but that's besides the point. WHAT KIND OF BOTTOM IS NEPTUNE AND EXPLAIN?!?!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
May 10 2018, 04:47 AM
UPDATE: We've concluded Venus is a hardcore masochist and Uranus is a flamboyant gay bottom (But if female, definitely not a high femme, like a kind of more butch than futch but not just butch but not soft butch bottom?)
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
May 10 2018, 04:48 AM
Jupiter is a bear Daddy but not a leather Daddy regardless we're still fighting over Neptune?????
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 16 2018, 11:00 AM
I think you and your boyfriend need to lay off the drugs for a little bit. Lol.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More