Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And you've got style, and you've got grace, and you've got the means to leave this place, but you'll never, never make it, and you'll never, never break it Set Free, by Katie Gray

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
How I feel right now in lyrics.. Aug 16 2018, 09:19 PM
"Note to self: I miss you terribly." "And the hardest part is letting go." Basically all these in fact :D emo lyrics

Replies

Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Aug 17 2018, 04:36 PM
What’s the matter chicken?
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 19 2018, 12:17 PM
'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections Give your all to me I’ll give my all to you You’re my end and my beginning Even when I lose I’m winning 'Cause I give you all, all of me And you give me all, all of you
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 21 2018, 08:40 PM
“I still believe in happiness and I want to find a way But lately my whole world is being swallowed by the grey” Basically this whole song/album!
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 27 2018, 09:39 AM
I never meant to leave you hurtin' I never meant to do the worst thing Not to you (this solo, solo, everybody) 'Cause every time I read your message I wish I wasn't one of your exes Now I'm the fool (this solo, solo, everybody) Since you been gone I've been dancing on my own There's boys up in my zone But they can't turn me on 'Cause baby, you're the only one I'm coming for I can't take no more, no more, no more I wanna f-woop, woop woop, but I'm broken hearted Cr-cr-cry but I like to party T-t-touch but I got nobody Here on my own I wanna f-woop, woop woop, but I'm broken hearted Cr-cr-cry since the day we parted T-t-touch but I got nobody So I do it solo This solo, solo, everybody This solo, everybody This solo, solo, everybody So I do it solo This solo, solo, everybody This solo, everybody This solo, solo, everybody I do it solo
LittleWitch
Sep 16 2018, 12:16 AM
“But do you, don’t you, want me to love you? I’m coming down fast but I’m miles above you. Tell me, tell me, the answer.”
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Sep 20 2018, 11:23 AM
The day we met, Frozen I held my breath Right from the start I knew that I'd found a home for my heart Beats fast Colors and promises How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow One step closer I have died everyday waiting for you Darling don't be afraid I have loved you For a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more
X_LoserKidd_X
Dec 04 2018, 10:07 PM
Stories are lost somewhere behind your eyes You are a dying breed, you stand alone I couldn’t get through no matter how I tried You tore me apart but still I love you so Change everything I’ve ever known Try once again to let you go If you could go back now would you say it differently If there was no one there would you open up for me
X_LoserKidd_X
Dec 13 2018, 09:01 AM
What if I wanted to fight Beg for the rest of my life What would you do? You say you wanted more What are you waiting for? I'm not running from you

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More