Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Damn what's her name? Cause I'm overly attracted and terribly convinced that she can be my princess and i can be her prince, and its been that way since; since i met Jane Doe Jane Doe, by NeverShoutNever

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Eternalxox
Calling Out to All Anorexics! Sep 05 2018, 12:49 PM
I’m conducting a study on the anorexic mind and need volunteers to help me gather some information. I’m looking inyo finding a cure for anorexia and I need information now to build off of as I go on through my studies. So please contact me if you are willing to help me out. Thank you

Replies

YeemoHuman
Apr 17 2019, 12:21 AM
hi there, i'm slightly anorexic, very underweight, idk if ur still doing this but yea, message me if you are interested :)
chrismorales121093
May 14 2019, 02:10 AM
I totally can help you out with it...From 13-20 I dealt with it - I'm better now but as a person who has been through it and recovered, hopefully I can provide you the information you are looking for. Just PM me!
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 06:00 AM
I wish I was slightly underweight because I eat too much and my metabolism sucks.
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Oct 14 2020, 04:33 AM
If only I had info to offer. best of luck anyway
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Nov 09 2020, 04:37 PM
Hey so this thread is dead as hell but people are still responding to it from time to time so I feel the need to make a warning. If a rando on the internet on an emo site of all places says they're opening a study to "cure" anorexia as opposed to treating it and even uses a clickbaity title like "Calling out to all Anorexics!!!!" and they have no list of qualifications. (Hell, I'm pretty sure OP was even a minor when they first posted this) just don't engage with them If you are in the United States and have a genuine interest in partaking in an eating disorder case study you can look into finding one at https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/home

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More