Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide? Did someone break your heart inside? You're in ruins 21 Guns, by Green Day

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Manjitau
The duality within Jun 07 2019, 02:23 PM
These thoughts inside my mind feel like a turning tide. They drilled into my head that I am a selfish fuck with no ambitions to reach the top. Lets put up a smile, just for a while. Fake it, it is tainted, maintain it, just deal with it so I don’t have to feel it. My heart left broken and so many words unspoken. This facade, my mirage, no regard for my own gain, so was it all in vain? Now I am in pain, please just let it rain. I am just a pawn, so sing me a song, about the dawn, that was so frightfully long. No rest for the wicked, it all feels so rhythmic. Am I that simplistic ? These thoughts inside my mind feel like a turning tide. Now listen up, you ignorant cock, why don’t you stop giving a fuck. Keep this up and you will be out of luck. I know it is rough, but you have to be tough. Some words are best left unspoken, so vows won’t be broken. There is no gain without pain and the rain will never be in vain. I am no pawn, singing a song, about the dawn, it may be long but thats not wrong. It is so beautifully simplistic that everything is rhythmic. -Manjit

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More