Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The bloody angle The symmetry Your cheap adhesilism holding me My mouth is a gun I can shoot I can show you the truth And I don't need a reason to lie to you Absolute Zero, by Stone Sour

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Hair Oct 02 2020, 04:03 AM
Just a small rant about hair: Hair is something that I've always had an interest in. I remember always wanting to be a stylist, but my family was super against it bc they wanted me to be a lawyer, doctor, or something like that. I learned how to cut/style it myself over the years and I even cut my own hair. I really enjoy working with it because it's one of the ultimate forms of self expression. With that being said, I've been noticing a lot of creative cuts finding their way into everyday life. I think it's pretty neat that people are becoming more creative with what grows on their body. But, at the same time, I also feel like because a lot of extreme styles are becoming more popular, it kind of kills some of the excitement of getting certain cuts. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but I use to like seeing a neat style and thinking "wow, that's pretty unique". Now it's kinda like, "oh, another undercut/tease/etc...". I don't really get moist by looking at styles, but in turn I've been super into hair color reccently. I like seeing unique shades of pastels and cooler shades of hair. Not that I've lost interest in the actual cut/style, but color just really catches my eye now. I'm really thinking about dying my hair if I get the job I've been eying lately (since their dress code is loose af). I dunno where I'm going with this, what are your thoughts? Anyone here like to style hair? I'm gonna go destroy a 12 pc from Wingstop now, peace :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 02 2020, 10:29 AM
What colour are you thinking of dying your hair?
Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Oct 02 2020, 07:20 PM
Like a mixture of grey/purple, or maybe purple/red I'm undecided yet but I'm gonna think pretty hard on it in the mean while :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More