Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Like drilling holes deeper in my teeth, I fake the smile on my face. Constantly shoving your fingers down my throat, You know the best ways to bring the worst out of me Deepest Cut, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - em0grl
em0grl
Favourite Obscure Emo Bands? Jan 14 2021, 08:27 PM
What's an emo band (or band in general) that you feel is really underappreciated and not too well known? One of my favourite obscure bands (they're not exactly emo, but they're a great alternative band!) is Exit 18 Exit 18 I love being introduced to new bands and artists, so I can't wait to read everyone's responses!

Replies

Emo Pictures - revolutionsummer
revolutionsummer
Jan 15 2021, 02:02 AM
https://youtu.be/QJq5mJeW7rk pretit printemps, a screamo/emo core band from france that made one demo in 1993, which is a shame because its really good
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 15 2021, 09:06 AM
Just checking out Exit 18 :) I use to live A Static Lullaby way back when they weren't really popular. I don't think they are still going now though.
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Jan 15 2021, 07:13 PM
Awaken the giant (make believe and I fooled you) Neverwake (defiance, are you in there and suffocate) Breathing theory (fireflies, dear sparrow, breathless, and the darkness) Deligma (vendetta and goodbye) Citizen soldier [not as obscure] (gunshot lullabies, make hate to me, and forever damned) Asmodai (Nightmare, as the seasons change, angels)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More