Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Medusa, since you left me, things have never been the same, but hour by hour, day by day, your memory will fade away ( I used to make out with) Medusa, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - fromfirsttojade
fromfirsttojade
DONE Jan 30 2021, 06:29 PM
Please message me if you want to be with me Requirements: - caring - respectful - not too sexual - don’t cheat - potentially family oriented - long time oriented (Will speak more about the requirements if you message me

Replies

Emo Pictures - wurdalak
wurdalak
Jan 31 2021, 07:34 AM
While this is also a good way to meet people, I'd suggest messaging people who you think are interesting. I just say this because I use to hate making the first move. Cheers :)
Bones
Feb 04 2021, 06:45 PM
That’s a lot to ask of man....
fromfirsttojade
Feb 09 2021, 12:21 AM
im not attractive enough for people to actually respond
fromfirsttojade
Feb 09 2021, 12:22 AM
at this point i really don't care if it's a lot because i'm done with being hurt
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 11 2021, 12:20 PM
I have all those qualities :D
DarkDreamz
Mar 24 2021, 06:54 PM
Of course your attractive enough! That's the depression talking if you think otherwise... I get the same thing on my worst days. Shame your not in the UK though.
Bones
Apr 08 2021, 12:18 PM
Love or true love is hard to find. Sometimes things just fall into place. I find it’s best not to go look...my husband found me in a dustbin in town...I wasn’t looking for love I was looking for my phone. You are beautiful, beauty is subjective. We are more judgmental of ourselves, go easy on yourself.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More