Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Hold my breath as I wish for death, oh God help me. One, by Metallica

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - NooseMonger
NooseMonger
New Bands coming soon! Apr 20 2021, 07:14 AM
Your labals are dead! Warped is gone! But the need for firey postharcore and emo pop punk still surges through you! Im the man that gives you new music from bands upcoming and unknown to give you the chance to see it all from their early starts. It's time to make the scene Independent again! All content I provide is copywritten. If any of these songs contents are used legal action can be taken. So enjoy the screams and the chugs. Cuz thievery is fucked.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 28 2021, 11:55 AM
Look forward to new music!
Emo Pictures - NooseMonger
NooseMonger
May 02 2021, 01:46 AM
Band - What A Disaster. Genre - Pop Punk Fresh as a hot plate of biscuits, this north eastern nebrasakan bunch will melt your faces off. With a demo on youtube and a single very recently released (April 30th 2021). An Ep comes as soon as May 7th with elements of easycore and metalcore as well as neckdeep like pop punk. Underground and undiscovered. Band - WSTR Genre - Pop Punk Once known as the neckdeep copycats have now broken from record labels and are standing independent. With the significance of the lineup change, the sound and quality of the band has taken turns hither to undreamt of. With 2000s angst and attitide, the 2 LPs available as well as singles Filthy and All the Rage bang speakers hard. Band - No Pressure Genre - Hard Punk Vocalist Parker Cannon of The Story So Far lends his talents to a small project of high quality and unexpected punches to the teeth. Taking grunge like punk and blending with fast paced soul, the Self titled EP is exactly what was skipped between The Misfits and Green Day.
loyedbend2811
Oct 28 2021, 03:59 PM

Your writing was captivating, and I eagerly anticipate reading more of your work in the future. If you have any spare time, I've discovered a fantastic game called slope game that you're free to join and play with me if you have any. 

Emo Pictures - Sleepyhead_37
Sleepyhead_37
Jun 18 2022, 08:01 PM

Thanks for all of these music recs !

WSTR is just so good ?? Thank you so muchhh

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More