Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

A thousand bodies piled up I never thought would be enough To show you just what I've been thinking Drowning Lessons, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Revive the emo scene! Jun 08 2021, 08:52 AM

Any ideas how the emo scene can get more popular again if it's even possible? 

Replies

DarkDreamzExplores
Jun 08 2021, 11:12 AM

Make it popular enough on social media and do a big meet up. Maybe?

Even though the stupid pandemic makes it harder.  However it can be done outside like a group walk and talk, etc.

Emo Pictures - pernico
pernico
Jun 08 2021, 04:57 PM

Gimme a lot of emo clothes, I'll take over and be a walking advertisement lmao joking

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 08 2021, 07:29 PM

I feel we need some new really good emo bands to help bring it back! 

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Jun 09 2021, 04:32 AM

there are a few Ive notice crop up, Caskets is a good example and Citizen Soldier seems to be doing pretty good as well. I don't think it will ever reach the point it was at in the 00's though. unless...

DarkDreamzExplores
Jun 10 2021, 05:37 PM

Shame meetup groups app doesn't have any alternative/emo groups...As far as I'm aware...

It is quite dead the emo thing...except in big cities.

Emo Pictures - xXghost07Xx
xXghost07Xx
Jun 16 2021, 06:14 PM

I am curious about something. That is, the reason(s) Emohood appeared to get a nail in the coffin in 2013, if we know the reason(s). Otherwise, the potential reason(s).

I'm thinking it's partly due to what I call the Second Great Depression. That is, our current economic crisis. I say it's a Depression instead of a Recession because... homelessness is growing at a frightening rate, and, at least before the pandemic, employers got away more often with turning someone down for b.s. reasons.

Reasons such as being archetypically Emo. But maybe this is just a projecting of my own experiences.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More