Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

That heaven and earth may strike their sounds together, worlds are run this way and we've all be there, time and time again. The Undertakers Thirst for Revenge is Unquenchable, by Chiodos

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

lillyejack
best jeans for emo style and fasion Mar 11 2022, 10:50 AM

If you have a wish to wear fashionable clothes with suites to your personality then check out these hot topic jeans which are hot and sexy also 

ACID WASH CARGO SKINNY JEANS

17903673_hi?$tile_search_3up_large$

Spice up your 'fit with these acids wash skinny jeans! Featuring 5 cargo pockets on the thigh and 2 back pockets. Comes with belt loops and a removable, silver-tone double chain. Button and zipper closure.

Please note: Wash patterns may vary.

97% cotton; 3% spandex

Wash cold; dry low

Rise: 11''

Inseam: 26''

Leg: 5''

Imported

Listed in junior sizes

HT DENIM BLACK DESTRUCTED HI-RISE SUPER SKINNY JEANS PLUS SIZE

12705329_hi?$tile_search_3up_large$

A super skinny fit? Check. Comfy stretch with knees that bounce back? Double-check! Deep front pockets? Triple check!! These super skinny jeans from HT Denim feel as good as they look. They're your new favorite everyday skinnies! 

Size + Fit Hi-rise 

Body contouring fit 

Rear-lifting design 

Dura Stitch™ construction 

Size 16; front rise: 11"; inseam: 28"; leg opening: 5" 

Content + Care 

70% cotton; 25% polyester; 2% spandex; 3% other fiber 

Wash cold; dry low 

Imported

I showed you only two of them which are my favorite, and for more discount, you can purchase through Hot Topic Coupons Codes and enjoy your clothes at a very cheap price.

I showed you only two of them which are my favorite, and for more discount, you can purchase through Hot Topic Coupons  Codes and enjoy your clothes at a very cheap price.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 11 2022, 12:33 PM

Love skinny jeans!

Emo Pictures - emochu
emochu
Jun 17 2022, 05:41 PM

i usually make my own ripped jeans by using a Stanley knife a plasterers knive the ones with the triangle squarish shaped razors u can dispose n replace and i sometimes add iron on patches 

Emo Pictures - emochu
emochu
Jun 17 2022, 05:42 PM

just make a diagonal slice in the knee area n a few small slashes on the thigh parts

Emo Pictures - xx-AngelSlayer-xx
xx-AngelSlayer-xx
Dec 04 2022, 07:23 PM

any random skinny jeans from the charity shop is good enough for me

jackethunt
Feb 08 2023, 06:08 AM

love the content of this blog and the positive you have. Thanks!

Men Studded Jackets

KiikV
Mar 07 2023, 05:07 PM

Skinny jeans are a staple for the emo style, and they add a sleek and edgy look to any outfit.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More