Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Overcome by circumstance I put my life in the devil's hands Fell lower than before, lower than ever before I know it's hard to forgive me now But I swear I've taught myself how to barricade the door I won't go there anymore TurnOffTheLights, I'm Watching Back to the Fu, by Dance Gavin Dance

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - X_fragile__soul_X
X_fragile__soul_X
Any screamo recommendations? Mar 16 2022, 05:44 PM

I'm stuck listening to the same skramz and while I love the bands I'm listening to I feel like I've fallen into a bit of a rut music wise. I love bands like suis la lune, touché amoré, daitro, raein, and envy and am recently getting into saetia, but I'm wondering if anyone knows any cool bands that are similar to these that they could introduce me to?:D need to change stuff up a bit lol

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 16 2022, 10:04 PM

Pg.99 are a good old scream band

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Mar 17 2022, 06:01 AM

Dark Tranquility. their Atoma album was pretty good

Emo Pictures - X_fragile__soul_X
X_fragile__soul_X
Mar 17 2022, 08:19 PM

I heard about pg 99 but never got round to listening, will give them a go! never heard of dark tranquility but I'll check em out as well, thanks guys xD I'm thesis writing at the moment haha so I need the music to let out the stress

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More