Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Girl I'm too drunk to drive. Will you take me home tonight. You can be my sugar dumpling muffin baby pumpkin pie! So look into my eyes. Do you really think I lie. Girl I'm not kidding when I say I need a fucking ride! 2 drunk 2 drive, by Brokencyde

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - emochu
emochu
what do you think of "emo rap" and scream rap Jun 17 2022, 05:55 PM

so i wanna see what peoples opinions on artists like scarlxrd xxxtentacion $uicideboy$ bones lund ghostemane lil peep and others im curious

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 20 2022, 09:54 AM

I kind of like it but I have to be in the mood to listen to it.

absencewere
Oct 30 2022, 04:20 AM

It's nothing out of the ordinary. It doesn't seem to be my style. slope game

guardbogus
Oct 24 2023, 08:44 AM

It's okay; I just need to be in the right frame of mind to enjoy it.

slope

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Oct 24 2023, 07:47 PM
Don't know, haven't heard enough of it to hold an opinion on it either way
Emo Pictures - xx-AngelSlayer-xx
xx-AngelSlayer-xx
Oct 25 2023, 12:58 PM

I do like some of the new hyper pop scene music, but rap I'm a little on the fence about. I do like when bands occasionally incorporate rap into their otherwise metal/emo music, like korn or falling in reverse do on occasion, but I wouldn't really listen to it as a whole genre. Definitely an interesting concept and I'm glad people are exploring new ways to mix genres. But with lil peep especially I've noticed a bunch of people claiming to be emo/goth because they like their music and that's just... false. Like why claim to be part of a subculture if you don't actually like the music? For cool points online I guess?

Emo Pictures - BlackMetalDojaCat
BlackMetalDojaCat
Nov 02 2023, 06:01 AM

In the right mood, there's definitely some bops.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More