Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sitting in the dark, I can't forget. Even now, I realize the time I'll never get, Another story of the bitter pills of fate I can't go back again I can't go back again Dead Memories, by Slipknot

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - LonelyPoet
LonelyPoet
Any ideas? Oct 04 2022, 08:25 AM

I’m sort of an average looking person. I don’t socialize with people, not because I don’t want to but because I can’t. Even when I think I’m connecting with people I usually never hear from them again. When I try to contact them myself their lack of interest is probable and I just feel like I’m harassing them . 

The men around me say I’m ‘not there type’ and when one does show interest he’s either extremely creepy and obviously has bad intentions or ghosts me. No matter what I do I can’t seem to become the sort of person who is liked by regular people, but I still wanna find someone and have a family someday. Any advice? This is me btw don’t roast me or anything lol 

93726633bdfb6c85dd4.37414072.jpeg

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 04 2022, 09:52 AM

I know it can be difficult to socialize for a lot of people, but you eventually find the right people that accept you.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More