Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We walked through the rain And the night became silent Sleep fell over the sky And I swear I've never seen anything so beautifully dark Darkness, by Aiden

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

Emo Pictures - LonelyPoet
LonelyPoet
Wilted Flower Dec 23 2023, 07:29 AM

I drew this on a live stream before I was kicked for being accused of being underage lol I’m 24! AI face recognition doesn’t work on black peoples 🤣 but here’s what I drew hope you like it.

9372665868bd14eed49.66573130.jpeg

Replies

Emo Pictures - xx-AngelSlayer-xx
xx-AngelSlayer-xx
Dec 23 2023, 10:46 PM

sucks about your stream! AI is more of a curse than a blessing but because it's the next big thing all companies are investing in it anyway.

Emo Pictures - xx-AngelSlayer-xx
xx-AngelSlayer-xx
Dec 23 2023, 10:47 PM

yeah not to mention most AI ends up being racist because the data it's fed includes the biases of the people who made it so it can never be truly objective.

LonelyPoet
Dec 24 2023, 05:52 AM

Thanks I’m happy with how it turned out.

jojoz
Jan 19 2024, 12:57 PM
I like your work! I found useful tool for upscaling any images at depositphotos.com. When you upscale an image with the Depositphotos tool, neural networks automatically reconstruct pixels to increase picture size and resolution. In addition to image and video upscalers, you can find the Reverse Image Search tool that allows you to find high-quality and royalty-free versions of photos, vectors, or illustrations you like.
LonelyPoet
Jan 19 2024, 03:28 PM

Thank you for checking it out.

Emo Pictures - murirem
murirem
Feb 25 2024, 11:08 PM

I love it!

I like the details of the falling petals. Makes sense why it’s called wilted flower. 

I hope you don’t mind me asking: who’s this person, and why do they seem so sad?

LonelyPoet
Feb 26 2024, 03:04 AM

This is an OC I made I didn’t really come up with a back story other than someone who looks sad and cute. I might try a redraw of this at some point.

Emo Pictures - murirem
murirem
Feb 26 2024, 03:07 AM

That’s cool! It’s nice to see how much you’ve improved.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More