Emo lyricsIf others saw inside I'll let you live a lie and I'll forget you but you'll never know who I really am.Emo song lyrics
(Avion Roe - Who I Am...)

shbanger's Profile Comments

Pages: First Prev 1 2 3 4 Next Last | Total Comments: 66

Pagan - soEmo.co.uk
Pagan

Apr 28 2009, 01:25 AM

heya hunni how are thngs??
MCR4LIFE77 - soEmo.co.uk
MCR4LIFE77

Apr 26 2009, 10:34 AM

oh ok.  yea Im from illinois
LadyEmo - soEmo.co.uk
LadyEmo

Apr 26 2009, 04:43 AM

Cool!Self done the right one?Yeah,we have pretty much in common,i like it!lol!Where do i live?North-east of Italy,in a city called Trieste,have u ever heard it?No...i guess!lol!I wish i've been born in another country...Nederland,uk or usa...pretty much better!Scribble back!^^Mwa mwa^^
LadyEmo - soEmo.co.uk
LadyEmo

Apr 25 2009, 06:09 AM

Hey,u r a sporty!No no,basically i'm a bit lazy,i don't practice sport actually(though i was a good volleyball player...).Above all i can say i love music,it's my life,punk,rock,metal,techno,trance,80's...almost everything,like i said,music is all my life,it helps me in every moment of my life...happy or sad doesn't matter.

I do like vampires too,i've always dreamed to become one and i like scary movies above all.

I also like tatoos but piercings i think r pretty much better.I have a right side labret and proud of it,i love it.U have one too,right? ^^Mwa^^ Sara

Pagan - soEmo.co.uk
Pagan

Apr 24 2009, 12:48 AM

ahhh babe it sound like you ahve been through alot over time what did he say to you????

it sounds like he dont deserve you and he never really will!!!!

mabye you should think over the realtionship with him and decide what you want????

X x wb x X

MCR4LIFE77 - soEmo.co.uk
MCR4LIFE77

Apr 23 2009, 09:24 PM

kool. kool. are you from washington or there just for school?
MCR4LIFE77 - soEmo.co.uk
MCR4LIFE77

Apr 23 2009, 08:21 AM

I go to Bennett College in NC. What about yourself?
Pagan - soEmo.co.uk
Pagan

Apr 22 2009, 03:03 AM

ahhh nothing i have to find pics of me and my mates for the school year book not good

i dont want do this but i have to if i want to be in the year book!!!!!

ahh you and bf wot did u argue about???????

X x wb x X

LadyEmo - soEmo.co.uk
LadyEmo

Apr 21 2009, 04:18 AM

No problem!I only asked cause i was curious!I'm Sara,nice to meet u too.So,ok let's try to talk and see if we could become friends,i'm always glad to know new ppl!Now i'm a bit busy,so 4 the moment i add u too and as soon as possible we can message,ok?We can start like...have u any hobbies?I wait 4 ur reply,next time i tell u mine and we can start a good conversation,i hope.lol! Hugs Love,Sara
Pagan - soEmo.co.uk
Pagan

Apr 21 2009, 01:40 AM

ohhhhh well thats good!!!!!!

hey but dont seem to keen lols!!!!!!

up to much??

X x wb x X

Pagan - soEmo.co.uk
Pagan

Apr 20 2009, 03:09 AM

yea but im a not a fantastic person besides i have seen him yet!!!

im really glad i could help i like to help lols

up to much????

X x wb x X

MCR4LIFE77 - soEmo.co.uk
MCR4LIFE77

Apr 19 2009, 10:40 AM

That's kool. lol i guess i just like opera and stuff cuz i've played violin for ever. and yeah I draw a little bit. not aas much as i used too. but i do mostly abstract.
LadyEmo - soEmo.co.uk
LadyEmo

Apr 19 2009, 07:07 AM

Hey,i've just noticed u added me on ur friend's list,so how r u?I'm Sara,nice to meet u.Particular reasons or just a random add? ^^Mwa^^ ;-P

MCR4LIFE77 - soEmo.co.uk
MCR4LIFE77

Apr 17 2009, 06:54 AM

I like all types of music. Im a total music junkie. So I listen to everything from Rock to opera, pop to R&B but my favorite type of music is Rock.  what about yourself?
Tamantha - soEmo.co.uk
Tamantha

Apr 16 2009, 03:24 PM

shreveport, La
MCR4LIFE77 - soEmo.co.uk
MCR4LIFE77

Apr 16 2009, 10:14 AM

hey. nm just chillin tryin to finish this song im writting and waiting to go to class.
Pagan - soEmo.co.uk
Pagan

Apr 16 2009, 03:05 AM

ahhhhhh well you are better off out he sound like a rite cunt!!!!!!!!

dont bother with himit seems he just wants to make you jealous man i hate guys like that but if he want to go around frolicking woth half naked girls they have no idea what he is like but you do so think your self  well out of it!!!!!!!1

X x wb x X

Pagan - soEmo.co.uk
Pagan

Apr 15 2009, 12:57 PM

Emo Boys Emo Girls - Pagan - pic357 there you go my hunni i do like this one

one of my favs

i have loads of pics like theses

XX ly XX

Tamantha - soEmo.co.uk
Tamantha

Apr 14 2009, 04:05 PM

oh
Pagan - soEmo.co.uk
Pagan

Apr 14 2009, 03:12 PM

please do tell your problems i can give some advice its not the best but sometimes it does helpish!!!!

well i ahve been so bored well last friday i meet i guy i really like him but i dont think he likes me much h well thats life lolage!!!!!

XX wb XX