Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My mum thinks I’m on heroine and my dad just thinks I’m gone but they don’t know f*cking anything. Say “youth is wasted on the young” Kill somebody, by Yungblud

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xJoHnNYxRiNGoX
xJoHnNYxRiNGoX
how did you get into the scene? May 23 2016, 02:26 PM
title says it all really. who or what inspired you to start listening to emo bands or start dressing or acting a different way? for me i always liked emo fashion but never got into it. then i dated a guy and he said his favorite band was crown the empire, so i gave them a listen to see if we could have something to bond over. and it turned out i liked them A LOT. and then my best friend was excited and started showing me all his favorite bands and that's basically it. cx

Replies

Frazzle
May 23 2016, 06:38 PM
*flicks fringe over my eyes and summons Satan* I blame it on the DARKNESS AND EVIL IN MY SOULLLL!
LoVeLy-CoRpSe
May 23 2016, 10:04 PM
I saw these posters on my friends locker in 8th grade (last yr), from then on I've been in the "scene" i havent gotten my hair cut yet tho...still waitin on tht
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 23 2016, 11:11 PM
People I got friends with at uni then got into the music and fashion.
Lord_Of_Woe
May 24 2016, 01:47 AM
The dress sense and music was something I was interested in since I was 14 but was too scared to start due to fear of judgement. Joining this site was what helped me start.
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
May 24 2016, 04:22 AM
It was 2012 when the first time I heard and seen about emo style, so I always wanted to have long straight hair, tight jeans and music band tshirt. Lol ptv was my first band, but everything changed no longer alive. Just living a simple life an ordinary one.
Stevie
May 25 2016, 03:57 AM
i saw pics on google of emo boys and girls and scene boys and girls i like how they looked so I style my hair different then how i used to put it i changed my style in 2013 I still dress emo to this day cuz i love how i look
Emo Pictures - im-so-dead-inside
im-so-dead-inside
Jun 17 2016, 04:01 PM
In 6th grade there was an emo guy in my school. That was the first year I realized I was gay when I had a crush on him. I got into the scene and discovered I loved it. Listened to bvb then bmth then Hawthorne heights etc ^_^ and here I am in high school still listening to knives and pens
Emo Pictures - DeathcoreIsCool
DeathcoreIsCool
Jul 12 2016, 05:59 AM
I honestly don't really know. It just kinda happened. It was in january of my junior year of high school and I'd known about My Chemical Romance for a few months but I never actually listened to them. One night I was bored so I watched the I'm Not Okay video for the first time. I started to get into other rock music (and eventually metal) and it helped me to be happier that year. It was my worst year of school, I was stressed and helpless most of the time. Emo music was a bright spot that helped me get through it.
Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
Jul 12 2016, 04:40 PM
I first started listening to music/band profiles on vampirefreaks then discovered emo bands on lastfm and youtube, joined some emo forums, then got into the emo fashion. I've been into the emo subculture since 2008 and I love pretty much everything about it. Amazing music, great people, great hair, and awesome fashion.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More