Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

for at the end of this long rope I hang in wait of fading echos uncertainty haunts my everything I look into tomorrow and I see nothing... The Burden of Reflecting, by Saetia

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Best Emo Haircut? May 10 2008, 10:46 AM
Post a link to your favourite emo haircut - male or female. Can either be from members on here or anywhere else. A few of the best on here are:
402.JPG
default_image.jpg
Moi-030.jpg

Replies

shepardosdemon
May 20 2008, 01:59 PM
yea my mate keeps saying i will get anoyyed at it but ill be strong :D haha well ill have to stick with my fellow matt lol and i probs wont be wearing a hair clip but dont give up on everyone :D aww im sure he loves u both really but i dont think he will give in to wearing one but saying that i have been proven wrong before. ur not that bad just two girls on a mission :)
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 21 2008, 11:06 AM
Hehe, I suppose, I shall NOT give up though. Nevaaaaaaaaaar! :P By the way, I saw you wished to grow your hair, why's it so short in the first place? :P Hehe, I shall succeed in my mission! :D I'm really not annoying though, well I like to think so! :P
shepardosdemon
May 22 2008, 02:35 AM
well i dont think u should lol. well u have gd spirit. yea i do wana grow it :P well ive always been emo really but ive never show it through clothes or my hair, but then things got worse and i found this site and made me realise that i didnt wana hide it no more :S so i wana grow it now :D haha well watch out coz matt is gd and it will take alot of time and patience to crack :D na ur not annoying lol just pationate :S (i wana find a pic of the colors i want or the stile but ive got nothing yet) :(
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 22 2008, 04:50 AM
Why thank you :). Think I'll add you now for that :P. Ah sounds complicated. You know you really shouldn't hide who you are, it'll just pent up inside you and you'll most likely get angry and lash out or something. You seem like a nice guy, so I highly suggest you start to show yourself through hair, clothes etc. I know that sounds stereptypical, but isn't it our hair and clothes part of what is us and shows people who we are? (That was shite-ly worded I know :S But meh) Well, judging from your default picture, it looks so short at the moment, so it's going to take a while - which is a shame because I'm sure it'll make you look lovely :). Anyways, guy's hair grow faster so you're lucky. :P Well I'll just push Matt beyond the borderline of annoyance :D
shepardosdemon
May 22 2008, 06:53 AM
yea it is complicated lol but it always seems to be :Sna so i gave up hiding lol but now i think my parents want to disown me :( because of the clothes they dont like and ii told my mum i wanted to grow my hair and she got well angry and upset :( just saying dont get long hair it wont look gd on u :D but ill stay strong and im still gooing to grow it. yea i got u lol and yea our hair is part of us and clothes complete us. yea it will take a long time lol but im hoping before college next yr :) yay well i hope it does grow fast and i think i might dye it blonder then it is lol and then black tips :S what do u think? haha well i wish u gd luck with that :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 22 2008, 07:50 AM
Blonde and black tips? Blonde and red tips! :P Haha, it sounds nice, so be strong! :D Aww gosh really? Well you're old enough to do what you like and if your parents don't like it - fuck 'em. They should be able to accept their son as he is, so if you want to fully embrace you can become, then go for it! :). Hmm you know, in a year's time, I'm going to come at you with the hair-clips :D
Sugar_Cane
May 22 2008, 07:55 AM
How could you, Matt! I'm SO offended now. We just want to make the world more beautiful... And it's in your own interests... if you have your hair in your eyes when you drive, you could crash. See, now you're just teaching us bad road safety! Ha. That was a crap arguement :P I suck. But STILL! Well how about, if you don't give us a picture, we'll ALL boycott the site? Huh, huh?!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 22 2008, 08:01 AM
Sounds like a great plan :D But there's one flaw....the site is just too good to boycott :P We're beaten at every turn :(
shepardosdemon
May 22 2008, 08:14 AM
yea :D hmmm i dont know if i could handle red its abit to bright :S i will be strong. yea its terrible and another reason agains red is my mum hates it so i would wake up one day and have the tips of my hair cut off :S yea i am old enough now to make my own choices in life :) yea they should be able to. but i think its just a really big change for them, because ive always hidden myself around them and never told them whats going on. so yea i will go for it!! haha im sure you will do but then we will see who has got the most determination in a years time.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 22 2008, 09:57 AM
Matt: a lot of parents don't understand and don't like their kids fashion and music style. My mum doesn't like mine but I wouldn't change and well I'm 23 now so put up with her moaning for a while! Tantra and Evie: you both will fail in your mission :D I do have a pic of my with a pink sparkly hair clip though somewhere... x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 22 2008, 09:58 AM
Only joking :p
victhevamp
May 22 2008, 12:54 PM
haha :P
shepardosdemon
May 22 2008, 01:54 PM
haha yea thats very true they dont like it but like you i will put up with it. but im not going to tell my dad for a while. im sure they will fail but they are determined :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 22 2008, 02:24 PM
Matt 1: Aww well most teenagers are like that at some point though, aren't they? I mean like, all hidden away like. But yeah, as Hairclip Matt says, you'll be fine as long as you stick it out :D Hairclip Matt xD : How dare you joke like that! I was actually smiling when I first read that :P Hmph. *sticks tongue out at you* Grr well we may not succeed but meh, I can try. Can't give up now :D
shepardosdemon
May 22 2008, 03:00 PM
haha Matt 1 I like it. yea i suppose they are well the only reason i hid away was because theres no one like us round wheere i live :( but yea im going to stick it out and succeed. haha it would be funny if you do succeed though so dont give up :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 22 2008, 03:50 PM
Hairclip Matt god im getting you back!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
May 22 2008, 05:31 PM
H.M: Haha, I'd like to see you try :D I love the Hairclip Matt thing, and I shall be sticking to it :D Hmph :) Matt 1: Where in London do you live then?:P
shepardosdemon
May 23 2008, 07:36 AM
i think you should stick to it then i know atleast when your not talking to me. i live in romford, which is in essex hopefully you know where that is :D how about you? :P (haha completely off topic now :P )
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 23 2008, 01:29 PM
Don't agree with her!!!! x
shepardosdemon
May 23 2008, 05:14 PM
Haha ok i wont encourage them. they dont need it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More