Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I hear sounds no one else does: cries of sorrow, cries of pain. Can't hold on any longer, I'm falling down tonight. Voices In My Head, by INK3D

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
computer games, yay or nay? Jun 02 2008, 07:47 AM
is everyone obsessed with computer games or not a fan of them? i used to play alll the time but not as much now, anyone love the guitar hero games? good music on them or crappy ones? i like playing on it....specially when im left handed and other people moan when i have to change the options to left handed so i can play :D lol

Replies

Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 02 2008, 10:01 AM
yee i want that to lol x
SomeMorbidKid
Jul 02 2008, 03:27 PM
it looks pretty good.. but we dont have an xbox anymore lol
victhevamp
Jul 07 2008, 07:21 AM
god me i dont know how people can afford games anymore they cost toooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! wayyy to pricey for me! lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 07 2008, 03:48 PM
For a lot of young people they only get them on special occassions like their Birthday for example. A lot probably get them illegally as well.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 08 2008, 10:40 AM
i like adventure games like Heroes or The Da Vinci Code xD the da vinci code make chills on my back lol xD
victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 03:32 PM
http://www.peta2.com/superchicksisters/ive been playing this alnight its ace :D lol its a chicken trying to save pamerla anderson from kfc lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 08:57 PM
Oh dear, and that's kept you entertained all night? I thought that was somebody else's job xD - Sounds great though, going to give it a go now :]
shepardosdemon
Jul 22 2008, 04:35 AM
Well I know games are really expencive but its only over here really. In america you can buy a new PS3 game for $60 but over here your looking at paying 50 for it which equils out at around $100. Haha that game sounds fun, I might have to give it ago :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 22 2008, 09:35 AM
It is! I died after two levels though, I'm shit at it! Vic, how far did you get on it as you were playing it for most of the night? xD And yeah I know what you mean Matt, it' s a rip-off really. I can buy some pre-owned ones from Blockbuster, as the quality can be very good, and I don't see the need to buy a brand new game, which say has only been out a month, though someone has handed it in for Trade-In. Most of the ones I get are in better condition then the ones I have at home! :P Speaking of computer games and the like, getting a Wii for my birthday! :D Any suggestions for what games I could get? If anyone has one? :]
victhevamp
Jul 22 2008, 02:29 PM
i know i was crap at first too, theres only 5 levels so i completed it, theres a main baddie at the end lol rayman bunnies one, and the mario driving one rocks, didnt like supermonkey ball on it, err carnt think of anymore only played on it a few times round mates houses, i just like the bowing on the wii sports XD
shepardosdemon
Jul 22 2008, 04:40 PM
Yea pre-owned Is much better and alot cheaper :) although saying that Pre-ordering them is also cheaper. I'm pre-ordering a game now and I get 20% off and double reward points :P Tantra you know I will be coming around to play on it then :P Super Smash Brothers Is always fun if you like that kind of thing because they have every character from mario toKirby to zelda yay.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 22 2008, 07:26 PM
Ah, I shall have to try a few of those then. I'm not really into that kind of stuff but meh. Oooh speaking of Zelda, I quite like the look of that :] You didn't tell me what game you ordered off that site Matt... or did you? :P And oooh, you've pre-ordered it from GAME haven't you? Wonder what game it is... o.O
shepardosdemon
Jul 23 2008, 01:39 AM
O right well the ordered game is Resistance 2 :) the first one = better then my life is worth no scratch that first one = 50 pounds yea the zelda game looks good you should get is so i can come and play it :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 23 2008, 02:05 AM
I've never heard of it... :P What's it about? And no! *slaps hand* MINE!! :P
shepardosdemon
Jul 23 2008, 01:21 PM
BullY *hugs his PS3* WW2 never happened and it was aliens or a virus instead, best game ive ever played :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 25 2008, 11:03 PM
Ooooh right, may have to get it then :P
shepardosdemon
Jul 26 2008, 02:00 AM
Well only if you get a PS3 :P but your probably winding me up :D
victhevamp
Jul 29 2008, 01:54 PM
whats the best console then? i still like ps2 the best :D lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 29 2008, 02:46 PM
Not the PS3 anyway. Even the main guy went on about it's current limitations..
shepardosdemon
Jul 29 2008, 03:00 PM
Haha the PS3 is great, it may have limitations but this new game coming out has got. Its got 2 campains on it. A single player campain A co-op campain (different to the single player one) A Online 8 player campain (same as the co-op one) and Its got 60 player online games there is no way in hell that you could fit all of that stuff onto a normal disk to play on the xbox 360 Its got blueray so it can play those big games and watch blueray films. Its got the internet on it (im always on this site on my PS3) chargable control pads unlike the xbox were my mate run out of batterys Its got free internet use I dont know alot about the xbox so shoot :P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More