Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Raindrops on roses & girls in white dresses.. build god & then we'll talk, by Panic! at the Disco

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
A day in the life of an emo..... Jun 02 2008, 07:51 AM
from an old idea i had for a documentary for uni lol descibe your typical day here...everything from geting up, deciding what emo clothes to wear, doing your hair, going out with friends, going to gigs etc :D lol

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 02 2008, 11:02 AM
What crazy stuff usually happens on your friday night then? x
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 08 2008, 10:45 AM
i do different things each day but it always include time for painting and writing poems...
Emo Pictures - InvisableGirl
InvisableGirl
Aug 21 2008, 11:29 AM
I usally pick out my skinny jeans belts tight shirts and converse the night before. Then I usally conitinue writting my stories right before i go to sleep. Pass out some time in between writing. Get dressed, straighten hair. Wake up. Grab my backpack and ipod. Go to school and listen to ipod and read. Like the teachers pay any attention. And go home.computer. Go jogging with my friends around the park. Then ya.
victhevamp
Aug 25 2008, 12:46 PM
get your clothes sorted the night before? wow mega organised! lol
Emo Pictures - InvisableGirl
InvisableGirl
Aug 27 2008, 10:30 AM
Lol. I get bord, ethier that or doubble check my math homework.
Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Nov 21 2008, 04:05 PM
Hmm...I get up around 7ish and do my lil' bathroom thing (shower ect), and I usually decide what to wear the night before so I don't have to worry about finding something if I sleep in. I backcomb and brush my hair into a scene sort of hairstyle and apply my eyemakeup vefore heading off to school. Get to school, the usual. Do my work, some guys flirt, some chavs irritate me, but it's nothing to bad. I just have to be careful of some of the chavs, because honestly, they have an anti-emo fanclub or something. I hang out with a few loose friends at school, then come home and pretty much do nothing because noe one around here is really genuine enough to befriend. They all betray you. Over all, it's pretty boring up here D:
selfhater
Nov 22 2008, 05:02 AM
well today i got up, at 12 ish.. we are waiting for the BT man to come to fix the phone. so yer, i got up then went downstairs and had a fag and a tea. then played on my guitar for a bit. then went upstairs and washed did my hair n got dressed skinnies and mcr t-shirt with just some running shoes, not gna wear my cons till i got out ( but the are so cool 50's sci fi) then i came back downstairs another ciggy and cup of tea. and now im playing on my guitar again (badly ha) writing this, got to go to spar in a minute so i will have another ciggy on the way. sick of going to spar, its like my mum doesnt have fucking legs GRR. tonight, more guitar followed by some telly i think. although my fingers hurt cos i havent played for a while.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 22 2008, 10:32 AM
The joys of waiting for the BT man to come. They always take forever!!
selfhater
Nov 22 2008, 11:21 AM
well he arrived, 3 hours later, the phone works, first time in 6 weeks. thank fuck for that, then i get a call from the gf, and i go to see her, now im single. so straight home into the attic, headphones on. guitar on 11 then to the pub, my ears hurt, but so does my heart.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 23 2008, 10:08 AM
Sorry to hear about that but at least you seem to be dealing with it better than some. Awful awful feeling and I know from experience.
selfhater
Nov 23 2008, 04:44 PM
thanks, had an awful day, woke up late to go to the firestation, spent 2 hours showing kids all the kit in the fire engine. then i went home and couldnt take my mind off the gap in my heart, so i went to work early (part time barman) and it was so shit. i fucking hate that job, after work i took my ex's stuff to her and we had a long chat, i then went to the gym via my ex's house and we sorta made up, we arent going out but just friends is a start. spent a while doing some weights and a bit of running then i came home, spooks was on telly so sat and watched that. now im in bed just been n met my bro and had a smoke with him.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 25 2008, 04:04 PM
Well I hope things works out for you, but you say "just friends which is a start". Do you reckon you'll get back together then?
Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Nov 26 2008, 03:15 AM
Haha, I hate waiting for BT. Whyyy
selfhater
Nov 26 2008, 05:03 AM
i doubt we will get back together, were gna meet up 2 morrow to take all the dogs 4 a walk. i have 2 and she has 2, one is the kid of one of my dogs and 1 of hers. lol. i hope we can get it sorted but i really doubt it will happen
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Nov 26 2008, 09:31 AM
Keep us updated :D Sorry to hear about your awful days though >.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 26 2008, 04:34 PM
Do you really think it'd be the best thing if you could get back in a relationship with her? I'm only saying this because I got back with someone and sort of regretted it and we broke up a few months after.
selfhater
Nov 26 2008, 06:57 PM
well i saw her today and i told her that i wouldnt see her again because shes broken my heart and doesnt seem to care, not for a while anyways. and tbh i feel much better now. but i still hate my life. i'm looking at emigrating to the US or just fucking off to a different part of the UK
selfhater
Nov 27 2008, 12:18 PM
well today i drove to work, it was pissing down with rain the wind was up and it was just generally cold. so a good start there. didnt get much sleep last night. dont relly ever get much sleep so yer work was lame didnt have any customers till like 12, in total we had 16. including the chef, her daughter, three of the managers, and one of the house keepers. so yer ten real customers. fucking arse. i finished work and set to coming home. so getting home i decide that i was an arse to my ex last night and told her that i was sorry and could we take all the fucking dogs for a walk. she said maybe, so i went to the attic to play on the guitar for a while and recorded some potential music for a song i wrote in work. then i get a call from ex, saying that she is on the way with dogs, so i get my canines on their leads and wait outside the house. alas she arrives, (fashionably later than stated) so we walk witht he dogs chattin away n get to the green and let em off. n shes chattin and im chattin then she sais oo i best get my dog on the lead she just comed off heat. summit like that so we go to call her and my dog is tryin to make another little dog hahahah. anyways, disaster averted, and we carry on walkin. i end up walkin her home n then walk back, as i go round the corner there is about 20 chavs aged 8-11 bumming around, next thing i know theres fucking laser pen in my eye. so i ignore it and get home then get changed to go to the gym. went to the gym did some running n some weights then came home, made a brew ( cup of tea americans) then i went up stairs sat in my chair, logged into my laptop, clicked internet explorer, www.soemeo.co.uk then started writing this. loooool stay in school kids
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 29 2008, 06:30 AM
^ I'm one of those that actually read that and I'm sure others do. Makes me think profile blogs would be worthwhile. Would you use it if I sorted one out?
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 29 2008, 08:10 AM
Always sick feel brainwash and almost pissed off hehehe not really well...My day is full of surprises and excitements it's like a suspense,horror,drama,comedy all sorts of movie.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More