1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Wish I died instead of lived, a zombie hides my face Bother, by Stone Sour

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

victhevamp
straight hair? Jul 07 2008, 07:04 AM
why is it that most 'alternative' hairstyles involve having straight hair? i carnt be bothered to straighten my hair all the time and i prefer it a bit wavy but most alternative people straighten their hair.... who prefers straight hair to curly? why is straight hair the fashion?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Oct 16 2008, 06:52 AM
Oh, mine are from Argos, haha! :D They were Babyliss ones for 25 :P
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 16 2008, 01:36 PM
Mine cost 30 and they all get hot on the top which is a pain!
shepardosdemon
Oct 16 2008, 03:03 PM
Mine get hot too =[ Damn straightens *shakes fist* I got might for 20 at boots XD
victhevamp
Oct 20 2008, 07:19 AM
why do they get sooo hot? im guessin the really dear ones dont get like that anyone got a pink pair? :D or GHDs?
Emo Pictures - BurningRainbow
BurningRainbow
Oct 20 2008, 12:32 PM
The heats worse at the ends if you switch them on the get distracted by something then remember your going to do your hair and pick them up...*ouch* lol but on a good day i dont do that and fins aslong as you use them then the heat disperses...either that or my fingers have numbed through repeated burning.... :s
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 20 2008, 01:17 PM
They get so hot Vic as there simply isn't much space to play with between the plates and top. I'm sure some will use better heat resistant materials though..
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jul 08 2009, 04:07 AM
i have this brush that is shaped like a hair straightener, its a vs sasoon ceramic it uses heat from a hair dryer, so i can dry and straighten AND comb my hair at the same time O.o

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More