Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We should get jersey's, cuz we make a good team, but yours would be better than mine, cuz your out of my league Must Have Done Something Right, by Relient K

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

victhevamp
Internet Shopping Vs Shops Oct 20 2008, 07:29 AM
Is it best to buy clothes etc in shops or off the internet? i prefer the net as theres more of a range of stuff but only problem you carnt try anything on what do most people do?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 20 2008, 01:22 PM
Internet for sure, but I still buy in the shops as well.
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Oct 21 2008, 12:24 AM
Yeah, on internet you've got better selection, and you can also get nice discounts. I like normal shops as well, but prices are so crazy sometimes :/
victhevamp
Oct 22 2008, 04:32 AM
yeh i prefer net but you carnt try it on or free the fabric which puts me off it a bit, def a better selection on the net tho
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 22 2008, 02:16 PM
Some of the myspace clothing companies clothes aren't the best quality I bet. However, there are some awesome designs out there. Check them out. Stand out from the crowd..
shepardosdemon
Oct 25 2008, 04:00 PM
Internet all the way the selection is great and aslong as you know sizes and I like to know what im buying then its all fine with me.
Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Nov 26 2008, 03:20 AM
They say that oneday most shops won't exist and it'll all be internet shopping instead. But I prefer the internet. In Shetland we don't have any chain shops, and it's all way over priced local ones. Internet wins almost anyday :3
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 26 2008, 04:37 PM
^ Town centres will be overtaken by houses/flats and most of us will buy online one day I bet.
victhevamp
Nov 27 2008, 08:32 AM
but you carnt try clothes on off the internet tho, what if you buy an expensive dress/top get it then it doesnt fit or looks horrible :S

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More