Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What Doesn't Kill Me Will Only Make Me Stronger, In My Head. Kick In The Teeth, by Papa Roach

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
My shitty life, help? Feb 06 2009, 07:18 AM

I hate my life.

I know it's steryostypical, but this is crap.

My mom's in the background with 5 drug adiccts, talking about there lives of peopel stalking and raping people. They're drunk, high, and popping pills and making a scene.

And my mom's talking about how she's done everyone in the room, and it's making me sick. And I know what's going to happen, she's going to do the usual 'I wish you were never born' and crap.

Ugh.

It doesn't make me want to kill myself or anything, but it makes me want to kill someone else. It's no wonder I don't drink alcohol.

I don't know what to do about it, she doesn't care. She doesn't care about the alcohol addiction, drugs, or the horrendus sleeping around, and behind her boyfrinds's back.

I feel as if this once quiet house has become a chav factory.

Replies

Emo Pictures - JessieLynn
JessieLynn
Feb 10 2009, 01:32 PM

damn.im not gonna say i understand and know how you feel, because honestly i dont. but i would say just wait and when u can get the hell out of thereee. and if u ever need to talk im fersure here.

=]

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Mar 02 2009, 02:16 PM

I can't say i unbderstand how you feel, cus i don't. But i can imagen. I'd offer a hug but best i can do is this *cyber hug*

I suppose you just got to sit it out. Have you thought about helplines? Childline/Samaritans? Not sure if that would help though =/

Good luck with it all, i wish i could help you.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More