Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The sun is shining,But feel not today,It's warmth, it's dying,And fading away. Devil's Island, by Megadeth

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
Long distance relationships... Apr 17 2009, 02:27 PM
What are your thoughts on long distance relationships? I'm quite interested as I am in a long distance relationship. But what do you think?

Replies

Emo Pictures - prince_j
prince_j
Apr 17 2009, 07:12 PM
well i think
long distance relationship
some how rocks
why?
coz both of you will miss each other
and when you meet
it's like ders no more next time
thirsty for each other. XD!
LipsOfDeceit
Apr 18 2009, 04:11 AM

damn true haha.

xD

xFly_On_Paper_Wingsx
Apr 18 2009, 08:44 AM
I'm in a long distance relationship and I totally agree... you hunger for each other in a way that you just wouldn't get in a normal relationship.. It is difficult though.. You have to keep your chin up and persevere.. If you love each other though, you will get through it :)
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 31 2009, 03:05 PM
Yeah it's especially hard sometimes. But yeah if you truley love each other it'll work. :)
Jul 31 2009, 03:15 PM
yes all you need to keep going is love...true love ... strong love and good steady future plans....
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 31 2009, 04:55 PM
Yeah, realistic plans.. Looking too far into the future is scary. :|
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Aug 01 2009, 04:33 AM
To me, Long distance relationships cause so much fear, longing and doubt..yet it's so AMAZING !
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 02 2009, 08:23 AM
Yeah. I'm always really paranoid about being cheeted on because it's so much easyer when theres distance. But once you meet up and see that everything's still alright and get to spend time with that person. It is AMAZING.
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 04 2009, 09:01 AM
"Yeah. I'm always really paranoid about being cheeted on because it's so much easyer when theres distance." Hun we share something. I miss my fiancee every day and I love her so much it sometimes kills me but it's amazing. There's always two sides to every story, you have to remember that.
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 09 2009, 05:44 AM
Yeh. I'm just paranoid alot I dunno why.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 09 2009, 06:25 AM
Short distances are better for the mind and keep people mentally regular and more strong about their stance on the relationships. Long distance as such others have pointed out before can cause a stress on the mind about the unknown. If your strong enough to carry a long distance one then do it but if not then breaking it off might be beneficial.
LittleBadBlackKitty
Sep 09 2009, 07:39 AM
I've been in quite a few long distance relationships but unfortunately they just didn't last :( That's what everyone always says, it's never gonna work out cuz your sooo far from each other etc. and I was always the strong one in those relationships, the one who was hanging in there no matter how far apart we were, but the guy just couldn't seem to hack it. I guess you just gotta find the right guy that will keep going and be faithful regardless of how far apart you are. It requires a lot of maturity as well to be able to handle something like that but I believe that if you both really love and care for each other equally and enough, then you can get through it, it's as if the distance isn't even there, cuz you have each others love no matter what, that's my opinion. I have yet to get into another long distance relationship and have it actually work out.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 09 2009, 11:27 AM
Yeah I think maturity and strength plays a big part in it. I've been in 2 long distance ralationships and they've both lasted quite long and I really hope the current one I'm in lasts alot longer. :]
LittleBadBlackKitty
Sep 09 2009, 11:39 AM
Awww good for you that they have lasted longer and hope your current one will keep going well :] rare, that it works out, but sounds like you have a guy who is in the relationship just as much as you are and is hanging in there no matter what!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 10 2009, 04:26 PM
Think I have already answered something like this before. Long distance hasn't worked for me in the past. I pretty sure I'd find it hard, but would make it work for the right person.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 13 2009, 05:34 AM
and something else i was thinking about... every person wants something different from a relationship so distance would play a part in that too..
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Sep 14 2009, 02:51 AM
Shortest long distance I had was 2 months. (edit)
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Sep 14 2009, 11:41 AM
well yea they are hard work and you do go mad sometimes for longing especially when things get you down i miss my fiance like mad every day,like when you see people holdin hands and you can tell there in love,this is my first long distance and i must say i never thought it would get this far im glad it has and i truly love chris with all my heart i would do anythin for him,so if you love the person things will work no matter what,but i must say always have call conversations text is great but calls are better.
LipsOfDeceit
Oct 20 2009, 10:17 AM
Eugh. They get sketchy after a while. >.<
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 21 2009, 03:55 AM
i dunno i usually alone...but i saw from articales and past life exprience..that its not so common issue because everyone proffer to stay close and togther... but if it does (being far) the case, its possible but i wholdent agree with it..if it was my girlfriend and my relationship.. its difficult to trust maintain and manager healthy relationship in such far distance..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More