Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The tears that stain my cheek make me look weak, I wear them proudy, I wear them proud. The Final Episode, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - bleed
bleed
why people hates emo? Jun 19 2009, 07:48 PM
why people hates emo?because of our physical outfit?or they are only stupid enough.that they dont understand the esence of becoming an emo....

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 21 2009, 12:26 PM
They probably just don't like the way we dress if it's a lot different to them. Plus the media hasn't done any favours for the emo scene's reputation. Some people think that everyone into the emo scene are unhappy and self-harm, which is simply stupid. Finally as is always the case it is 'kool' to make fun of and not like people that are different..
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Jun 21 2009, 01:43 PM
the general public arent understanding of emo culture, and the scallys / neds / idiots / scum / generealised riff raff that hand around the street all day all night giving greef to everyone especially hate on emos because (my opinion) they see emo as a sign of weakness..when infact it is not....i takes a brave soul to live their life how they want and do as they please,
Emo Pictures - Painful24
Painful24
Jun 29 2009, 02:04 PM
Uhm, my guess is because they're JEALOUS. They aren't as sexy as us. Everyone stares at me because the way I look, but I know inside their heads, they're thinking "Damn that's one sexy being" . <-- TRUTH right there :) Just look at yourselves in a mirror, and you'll understand why they hate :) <3
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 29 2009, 04:32 PM
^True in some cases I bet. I mean come on most the people that hate emo's will look boring!!
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jun 30 2009, 09:19 AM
lol Painful's answer is good! .. i think we can sum up why people hate emo in one word "IGNORANCE" . care to add anymore words?
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jul 07 2009, 05:48 AM
lol, at school i get half the ppls saying "WHOA PURPLE HAIR!!! ITS SO COOL" and the other half saying "WHOA PURPLE HAIR!!! THATS SO COOL BUT ITS EMO SO UR GAY!!!" lol wtf? yea, i agree with painful :P
EmoJesus
Aug 07 2009, 08:21 PM
Would you like me to be truthful, or spare you all the humiliation?
xXlost_soulXx
Aug 11 2009, 06:55 PM
be truthful emojesus and id have to say because of thier iggnorance and stupididy
fallinkid
Aug 27 2009, 06:06 AM
i dont know about other countries... but here.. is becouse people are not used with this fashion (boys using make-up, long hair, tight clothes, dying hair in different colours, piercing bla bla bla). becouse i use tight clothes and eyeliner... they call me gay xD
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Aug 27 2009, 07:22 AM
Because regular people are stoopid They say all goths and emo's look the same... Buuuuut How many chavs can you differentiate between? They all look the same, the same shaven heads or short greased up hair, The same achne covered faces, the same brand sports clothes, the same socks tucked into the same trackies, the same trainers, the same vacant, dense facial expression, the same vocabularly,the same accent,the same smell... Yep it's a conspiracy, all chavs are made from the same mould, cept some of them are black,some of them are white, some of them are mixed,some of them are asian w/e, other than skin colour, chavs all look and act the same, like pre-programmed cyborgs.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 27 2009, 05:05 PM
^Haha so true!
Emo Pictures - xXxnmb8892xXx
xXxnmb8892xXx
Sep 04 2009, 08:59 AM
because of the posers who "go emo" by following all the stereotypes and such and pretend to be depressed for attention. It pisses me off. there are very few emo, goth, punk, or scene kids in my school. and the rest are either "gangsta" or prep/jock. Because of the idiots who are just jumping on the bandwagon the stereotypes are becoming stronger. ///_-)
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 07 2009, 09:15 PM
they just dont underrstand the sense of being an emo. they dont understand why we have to dress like that. they dont understand the kind of music we listen to. they dont know how much pain we feel inside. they dont know that being an emo is our way to make our lives a lil worth to live. they are simply annoyed with us.. they simply dont understand us..
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Sep 13 2009, 12:47 AM
in our school 50 percent were emo 40 percent gangsta 10 percent preps! and obviously they dont hate emo they love it. but in my place. (where i live) they never liked it, they said its icky, weird, dirty and so on.....
xxkitty_loverxx
Sep 18 2009, 06:45 PM
i get that sometimes of people hating on me only cuz for them im emo and well i find it disturbing that i think it was last year in mexico they started beating emo kids and it was between them as well the scene kids vs. the emos its all about stereotype The scene kids were saying that emos cut and that they are gay and some other stuff its not kewl bc my cousin lives their
Emo Pictures - black_rose_of_death
black_rose_of_death
Sep 25 2009, 10:39 AM
i got to agree people are just jealous because they don't have the guts to step out of the crowd and be diffrent like we do.I think being normal and listening to the same music as everyone else and wearing the same clothes as everyone else is kind of boring and you'd just be forgotten in the crowd while we stand out.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2009, 12:19 PM
^Very well put
deathrich
Sep 28 2009, 11:01 PM
this is me!! probably because there stupid, and think that our fashion is a shit, they just doesn't appreciate our culture feel free to add me?! deathrich@live.com
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Oct 05 2009, 12:16 AM
but then again. In their minds were aliens.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 05 2009, 01:35 AM
Hate emo (NO) i see alot of graffiti about emo discrimination..like hate emo and etc.. all those Flupups...amatures.. who did it! just As equal to barking dogs...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More