Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You know what I be on Thats what I be on Wake Me Up, by Lil Peep

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
When Love Waves Goodbye..... Jul 25 2009, 07:58 AM
Just the other day Love packed a suitcase, and said "goodbye" Love walked out of the door to my heart This was Love's final depart What do you do when Love waves goodbye? Do you sit in a corner to weep, and cry? …Another one liked, is just another one gone… My Heart keeps looking out the window to see "is Love's coming back again" But it just doesn’t look like that's happenin' Why does this always happen to me? I have the lock...but where's the key!? People always say to not give up in hope But why is it that I'm always finding myself trying to cope? …Another one liked, is just another one gone… What do you do when loves waves goodbye? Do you sit in a corner to weep, and cry?!!!!!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 25 2009, 01:54 PM
you don't sit in a corner and cry, you get back up and give love another try And every time it hurts you and you just want to die, get back up and give love another try Cause love is far from simple and it will break the best of us But one day there will be someone who we will be able to give our trust Love is far from easy.. but never let your hope die, because the one who will be there for you could just be in front of your eyes..
emo_elimy
Aug 03 2009, 04:11 PM
no u dont go in a corner & cry u go hav fun while ur stil young plus there are up sides 2 being single
EmoJesus
Aug 07 2009, 09:14 PM
Well look-a-that! The man grew common sense and realized how much more lucky he could be!
emo_elimy
Aug 09 2009, 05:33 PM
if i could i wood kik ur lil bitchy ass emojesus
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 03 2009, 09:44 PM
dont just sit and cry.. do yourself a favor.. have fun.. theres more to it than being broken..
fallinkid
Sep 05 2009, 11:44 PM
Let's kill jesus :/ *joke*
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 08 2009, 01:00 AM
where's the joke? I don't see it. *kills*

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More