Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

To kiss my lips will leave you cold tonight. [You'll need my blood,] And I'll devote my life. Come fly to me. I'll show you what it's like. [When the full moon shines,] We'll stop hearts together. Violent Kiss, by Eyes Set To Kill

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

BreeBreexSykes
Scene kids. Jul 27 2009, 10:07 AM
I'm so effing tired of seeing "Scene kids". They mock emos. I'm tired of being hated because they make us look bad... they think they are so hardcore because they dress like us and cry about everything. P o s e r s... i hate them all. emo started from a genre of fxcking music, if you don't like the music then gtfo. like really, they're just as bad as preps... i'm sick of people telling me to go cut myself, because that's what scenes portray us as.. kids who cut themselves and cry. i'm not sorry if this offends anyone. you guys are ruining my life. i can't just be emo anymore, now i get called "scene".

Replies

Emo Pictures - kellencullen
kellencullen
Jul 27 2009, 02:45 PM
here here
Jul 27 2009, 03:17 PM
i agree with you... it pisses me off too +20000000000
BreeBreexSykes
Jul 27 2009, 04:10 PM
Thank you. they think they're so cool too. UGH. worse then preps.
Jul 27 2009, 04:23 PM
i know.. and theyre poser emo kids anyways. theyre nothing more than fakes and some of them are preps ):
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 27 2009, 04:36 PM
"Scene kids" yep some of them do a lot of our heads in. It's just like look at me I'm better than you... I have mentioned this before, but I have been to some gigs such as Alesana where the crowd were so pretentious it was stupid. I don't really care if you have better clothes and hair than me. I am generalising here because a lot of people that could be called scene kids are friendly, love emo/screamo music as well as the whole fashion side of things.
BreeBreexSykes
Jul 27 2009, 05:57 PM
exactly! they really are preps. sure i like the emo fashion, wouldn't trade my skinnies for regular flares EVER.and i tease my hair. and i have piercings. but i've earned it... i actually LIKE screamo and anything hardcore really like wtf, they just go around listening to their akon, and maybe listen to 1 screamo song but immediatly think they have the title as emo. no. it doesn't work like that. at all.
Jul 27 2009, 06:08 PM
i know i mean seriously there screen names are always like SEXCCCCxCHRISTENEEE.CORE and i have a brother thats scene and his is ScenieAlexSuicide and Super Sexy Alex. they always think theyre so sexy.... and so much better than emos well sorry to inform you guys but your not better than us. and really no one is better than anyone. and theyre all the same. and they have no real taste in music just whatever theyre friend likes whether its rap metal screamo or techno and they buy and wear band t-shirts and they dont even know the band to copy emos and as for you bree sykes your not scene at all you are proud of being emo and thats why we cant stand scene kids making us loook bad.
BreeBreexSykes
Jul 27 2009, 06:14 PM
rofl i love how it's "sykes" but i plan on marrying Oliver Sykes, no biggie. OMG I KNOW (the band t shit) my friend gave me her Avenged Sevenfold shirt.. and my other friend wanted it but she isnt emo .. and i was like... mhm okay name one ax7 song and it's yours. and she was like "wtf is an a7x" and then i walked away with the sweater. i'm sick of people like that... and like... it's b.s because everyone thinks emos are whiney. and cry babies. and all "cut themselves" that's all because of scenes trynna be emo like wtf get a fxcking life!
Jul 27 2009, 06:21 PM
Yeah i know what you mean. music makes me who i am. not what color my hair is and what jeans im wearing. and what theyre wearing and theyre hair makes them who they are. and i hate how they try way too hard to look the way they do and im only buying the clothes i like and wearing my eyeliner how i like it and fixing my hair how i like it. NOT looking up emo or scene and copying them.
BreeBreexSykes
Jul 27 2009, 06:28 PM
exactly! you understand me lol :]
Jul 27 2009, 06:34 PM
hahaha youve got it all wrong you understand me xD oh and hahaha "name on a7x song" "what the fxck is a7x" lmao
BreeBreexSykes
Jul 27 2009, 06:37 PM
lmao, i wanted to punch her in the face to be honest xD it's like... ergg sooo annoying.
Jul 27 2009, 06:41 PM
also some of them act like gangstas and that makes us look like we dont think gangstas are fxcking annoying becasue i hated gangstas before scene came along now its like "ah theyre not THAT bad" lmao
BreeBreexSykes
Jul 27 2009, 06:49 PM
i fucking hate them.. i get hit on by so many... it's like "hey buddy, im not into gangsters" but i am dating a metal head ;]
Jul 27 2009, 06:54 PM
haha me too. theyre the best and also the sexiest. (:
BreeBreexSykes
Jul 27 2009, 07:01 PM
yes. :] so true . lol we have too much in common O: :P
Jul 27 2009, 07:07 PM
o: we really do not many people are like me (: lol whats your boyfriends name? O.O (: xDDD
BreeBreexSykes
Jul 27 2009, 07:08 PM
Dakota :| i know it's a strange name. but he's sexy. what's your boyfriend's name?
Jul 27 2009, 07:12 PM
Joey xD hes sexy too lol oh you know something else that pxsses me off people who compare everything about love to twilight because they have no real love in their pathetic little lives. any time i hear a love song i dont think...AWWW EDWARD AND BELLA.. i think awww.....i miss/love my boyfriend. ya know what i mean?
BreeBreexSykes
Jul 27 2009, 07:15 PM
true. but idunno.. if they like twilight it's cool. it's either 12 year old or ugly teens anyways :P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More