Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Pain, without love Pain, I can't get enough Pain, I like it rough 'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all Pain, by Three Days Grace

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xxxIzaacxxx
xxxIzaacxxx
a confusion concerning hair Aug 01 2009, 09:30 AM
so i have a reddish orangish hair colour (known as strawberry blonde, look it up if u have to, google images will have it). since emo is a kind of music and style, do i have to dye my hair black to call myself a true emo? ive heard stuff sayin i have to and i dont have to, but i just thought this would be the best place to ask. thanks

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxMySuicidexXx
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 01 2009, 10:29 AM
well 1...ur a little cutie lol 2...no u dont have 2 if u dont want 2. i've seen a couple of emo kids n their hair wasnt all black. sum have their hair black n the bangs blond or the other way around blond w/ black bangs. also sum other ppl i've seen juss have their hair normal color n it looks juss fine 2 me..alot of ppl dont really bother 2 color thier hair cuz either they dont want 2 or its much much of a hassle 2 do it lol...hope i helped u at least a little =]
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 02 2009, 08:13 AM
I go about with my ginger hair. :] I don't think you're hair has to be black, do something a little different. Different is good. :D
Emo Pictures - James
James
Aug 02 2009, 06:45 PM
The secret really is, there's nothing you have to do to be considered a "true emo". Being considered a "true emo" only depends on the biased personal oppinion of each unique individual you interact with who labels you like that. Basically that means, as long as you follow emo culture and music, you'll be considered emo. (Whether you want to be or not.....) If anyone told you you weren't "emo enough" because you have red hair, they're just stupid and immature. Your hair can be any colour you want it to be, and you shouldn't let anybody else tell you how to do it. Besides, red hair rocks.
Emo Pictures - HappyTank
HappyTank
Aug 02 2009, 06:55 PM
Why don't you just keep your normal hair? It's your true self you should be happy with who you are :]
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 02 2009, 06:56 PM
I agree with happy tank. Do not try and be a poser of someone who you re not. Let these freaks be what they want but be true to yourself. :3
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 04 2009, 09:16 AM
Black hair use to be heavily associated with the emo scene a few years back. Now bright colours seem to be popular. Just have what you feel comfortable with really. I haven't dyed mine in ages.
xXEMOgirlXx
Aug 06 2009, 10:59 PM
Hi i think you should stay natural. as there is no rule you have to have black hair to be emo. i have brunnette hair and i dont see theirs any reason to change my hair colour because of what someone else or a website thinks of me. but its your choice, if you want to, go ahead if you dont ,dont let someone else tell you what to do =]
Emo Pictures - jadey
jadey
Sep 01 2009, 09:26 AM
i dont think you have to dye your hair... though its a factor and fashion, being emo is in the heart dude... a lil cheezy but true...
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 03 2009, 12:59 AM
you could always try a bit of stargazer if you're UK or manic panic if you're USA. :D if you don't like it it'll wash out with clarifying shampoo. then you can make your own mind up and try as many colours as you want.
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Oct 06 2009, 09:14 PM
i go with jadey and happy tank!! :) just be yourself and youll do great! dont try to be 'in' in every emo fashion! you still must express your true self!
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 07 2009, 06:03 AM
keep your normal hair i call you Emo! :]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More