Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

For the past couple weeks I've felt kind of great But this kind of great don't come without its share of grey I've been chewing off bites from my day to day But by night I'm left with nothing but a sour taste Crave, by Waterparks

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
A Short Message to Haters! Aug 05 2009, 03:36 AM
I really wanna know why you people hate emos so much?! It really piss me off to see those RUDE posts and they all mention things about "cutting yourselves" and other bullshit! so even if we cut ourselves isn't that supposed to make you happy anyway? so why don't you just SHUT UP and get the hell out of this site!!

Replies

FuckingPoseurs
Aug 05 2009, 02:18 PM
Shut up you stupid emo bitch.
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Aug 06 2009, 02:58 AM
Oh My God, you have no dignity at all !! You're too old to be messing around abusing people like that! You're the one who should be cutting himself 'cause a lowlife like you doesn't deserve to live. So why don't you fuck off this site and go serve your community before you go to Hell! :@
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Aug 06 2009, 04:05 AM
FuckingPoseurs...go get a life, dont u have anything better to do than writting hate messages
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 06 2009, 04:44 PM
www.soEmo.co.uk of course accepts criticism on here, but not childish stereotypical abuse. Grow up.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 06 2009, 05:07 PM
....Fucking Poseuors...who the hell do you think you are. I mean wtf. This is not your site to be the douche at! Thats my job FFS.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More