Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We all were lost now we are found No one can stop us or slow us down We are the named and we are known We know that we'll never walk alone Image of the Invisible, by Thrice

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

im looking for a special girl... Aug 23 2009, 01:06 PM
im realy shy and i cant say to any girl would you go out with me,its hard for me. im looking for any girls in cork who would meet up with me and give me a chance.....

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 23 2009, 02:14 PM
Just get chatting to them and get to know each other and things will most likely fall into place.
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 23 2009, 02:21 PM
well can u write poetry or jst write a lil note.. its really romantic.. <3 nd girls .. well girls like me.. love that sort of thing the hole old fashioned way of love ... i knw letters can seem kinda young but the way it is writen and presented.. will make a big diference.. nd poetry is awsome.. :) nd my bf is really shy.. but he seemed to steal my heart .. lolz.. do u hav a girl in mind?
Aug 24 2009, 06:48 AM
ive tried,but it doesnt work for me >< and i havnt got anyone in mind,ive havnt got alot of friends so i dont know alot of girls.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 25 2009, 10:30 PM
^ you can browse for members near you as well, ^^. I think i saw a new member from your area called "Keii" join in.. there are probably a lot of other people check out the members and good luck ^^
Aug 26 2009, 02:32 AM
thanks^^ ill do that ^^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More