Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Old, weak, and feeble, But the lesson taught to me, to stay away from evil,she doesn't care for me. She haunts me in my sleep,though I tore that page away. And, here on Devils Island,I'll always have to stay. Devil's Island, by Megadeth

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
when dose it stop? Sep 26 2009, 11:51 AM
i know i shouldn do this but,it hurts so much,i miss chris every day,the smallest thing reminds me of him,it dosen help with my mom sayin it wasnt a real relationship,cos it was to me,but when dose your heart stop hurtin,when can you move on??? when will i be whole again??

Replies

Emo Pictures - StateOfMind
StateOfMind
Sep 27 2009, 01:53 PM
it will stop when you have enough strenght to change your thoughts immediatly when something reminds you a moment with him... only time can let you forget... kizzz
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2009, 12:30 PM
Things will get better for you I'm sure, but it will take a bit of time.
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 29 2009, 07:25 AM
"a broken heart never mends, but fools never moove on" I know that sounds really, meh, i dunno but yeah. What I'm trying to say is, yeah it will still always be there in a way but over time you move on and find someone else that makes everything better. Or that's my view anyway...
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Oct 01 2009, 07:25 PM
yup.. time is healing.. takes time to mend a broken heart.. and time can always open up wounds you thought were close.. according to "the Academy is " Hold your head high heavy heart" I'm sure in time you will get over it..just smile along your journey :)
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Oct 20 2009, 03:19 AM
i dont feel like smilein i feel like cryin but things are gettin better all i want is for him to speak to me he is with another girl now so i phoned up and congratulted him on it and wish him well after that i just cried i miss him so much but not in the love way in friend way but im just not sure any more but im glad he is happy
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 20 2009, 04:24 AM
be strong pagan it will pass and move ON hun find a new friend or be alone like (me) :xD and carry on! think about it be thoughful to yourself.. :) <3 xoxoxo
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Oct 22 2009, 02:09 AM
im not even sure if i want to be alone or with some i like the idea but i dunno if i can trust myself with another person,im really fucked,so i guess i will be alone :( but as i said im glad he is happy at least some one is
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 22 2009, 03:34 AM
it's happen i say it because i live alone for couple of years now...i get anti social quickly.. i am attached to the out side world mostly skateing pets graffitis..music pc's! i dont have time for -> <3 but when i do think about it or others think about it and share..i get the idea.. :x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 23 2009, 05:16 PM
Pagan your happiness will come back at some point :]
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 03 2009, 01:02 AM
nope no happiness as my mom now has deppresion so well my life is just dandy but on the plus i think i have moved on from chris but i know i dun want anyone now ill just be single
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 03 2009, 02:58 AM
me 2 <3 pagan singles rox! -.-'
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 03 2009, 03:49 AM
yes they do, i shall be happy single,then people cant hate me!!!! thanks nick <3
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Nov 05 2009, 03:39 AM
inprovement in my love life....................... i went to see mr friend on tueday and well we decieded to start seein each other so happy

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More