Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You kissed the lips of evil. Two months, it's all the same. You begged for this man's approval. Like all the rest, you'll die in vain. We Stitch These Wounds, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - GearsOf_WarEmoDude11
GearsOf_WarEmoDude11
Love Hurt's Oct 14 2009, 02:02 AM
Me, and my girlfriend have been having these huge fights and i made a huge mistake one day saying i wanted to cut her throat on a group on facebook i really didnt mean this so then we broke up after 9 months after 2 days i repetadly cut myself through sadness and pain then monday we got back together and on the tuesday me and her friend had a big argument on her msn then she said "heather said its over for fighting with her mate HAHAHAHA" then i could suddenly feel my heart sinking i can't stop listening to Avril Lavine - Slipped Away thinking of her every second she seems really off with me most the time she has big mood swings and i've tried making her feel better but she wants none of it im feeling right depressed at the moment i just want to take overdose and end this crap but i promised my mum i wouldn't harm myself again :/

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 14 2009, 04:58 AM
wow..sad and painfull...pain wow...wow..just:(( *runs and crieing* cuz love is sooo painful!
Shaniqi
Oct 14 2009, 11:34 PM
dang youll be ok like they say theres always other fish in the sea dont break your promise over some girl thats childish anyway you tried to settle your differences but sh didn thats childish shes got some growing up to do anyways
LipsOfDeceit
Oct 15 2009, 01:55 PM
i guess talking about things could help.. and if she's not going to be mature and see you're in alot of pain over it, she's not worth it. you'll find somebody better for you.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 16 2009, 04:44 PM
^ Yep some people no matter how much you feel for them aren't worth the heartache.
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 18 2009, 04:51 AM
?hecate? just be strong you have us , pm me and ask anything ill help you out.
Emo Pictures - GearsOf_WarEmoDude11
GearsOf_WarEmoDude11
Oct 19 2009, 08:05 AM
Thanks :] i saw on her facebook that she fancies some other dude i guess it still hurt's a bit but im sure i will find another girl suited for me :/
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 20 2009, 04:26 AM
yes that the spirit dude ^_^ just go Ahead and find a new girlfriend better and truthful.. thoughful and carefull!! dont do the same mistakes twice.. much faith and care nick.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More