Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's always a nightmare, It's never a dream A promise we made to kill the days between They live in the heartbeat and sleep till the light is gone It's been so long Pins And Needles, by The Birthday Massacre

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
youtube help./music Nov 10 2009, 11:01 PM
ive made a few drum covers and posted them on youtube, but it keeps being taken down saying about copyright stuff BUT i see other covers being made with no problems? should i make new vids? or give up XD

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 11 2009, 03:16 AM
lol no idea! :(
J_Boulton
Nov 11 2009, 03:27 AM
I'm not sure. Maybe you could contact them about it? Tell them that you want to display your talent but they keep being taken down. Maybe there's certain stuff you have to put in the video to keep in with copyright laws? Like linking back to the original song and things. It'd be best just to contact their help desk about it I think, see what they have to say :P
whenidie
Nov 11 2009, 04:10 AM
just keep on adding them and the people will get bored lols what's ur channel name .. i will add ya.... they get bored of flagging them....just say in discription it is cover and that there is no copyright inteneded .. then they can't do notin xx
LipsOfDeceit
Nov 11 2009, 09:53 AM
happens alot on youtube Dx
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 11 2009, 11:33 AM
Yep they are really cracking down on Copyright issues!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More