Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

and as the blood runs down the walls you see me creeping up these halls. i've been a bad motherfucker tell your sister i'm another, go go go! house of wolves, by my chemical romance

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
DRUMMER AND BASSIST NEEDED (READ POST FOR DETAILS!) Dec 07 2009, 08:46 AM
I feel like ive done this before but... alas... i dont really care either. If you are a decent bassist and a kick ass drummer and you are looking to be in a screamo/grindcore band, let me know. We do have name... it is Sharlene Is A Whore and me and the other guy (who is the guitarist, me being the vocalist) would love to start ASAP. We dont care where you live just as long as you can make it to Marion, IN in the USA whenever you possibly can. Like I said, just get ahold of me.

Replies

Emo Pictures - play_dead_tiffani
play_dead_tiffani
Dec 07 2009, 08:50 AM
i am an amazing drummer...and i could get there actually. um are you guys wanting to go BIG because i could get you a deal. lemme know.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Dec 07 2009, 06:32 PM
lol, i see sum band steriotyping going on here XD "decent bassist and a kick ass drummer" i am but sadly im living litrally the opposite side of the earth of u XD
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Dec 08 2009, 06:04 AM
kewal humm ill consider it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More