Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm staying alive Kicking and screaming, Blood boiling and steaming. The worst is over... Staying Alive, by Cursive

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - kath_mcr
kath_mcr
Plz help x Dec 18 2009, 02:10 PM
Okay so basicly i dont hav that many friends at school and like none in my form. Ive been emo for bout 5 months now and everyone picks on me at school cos im emo but if they ask if im emo i just say no. Ive told my 2bestfriends they aint that okay wiv that though. I duno wat to say when ppl ask if i am or not if i say im not my friends get rlly pissed. I dont know wat to do pls help xxx

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 18 2009, 04:42 PM
There have been other similar topics to this. Just say your into the emo scene. It sounds a lot better and is more accepted that just calling yourself emo.
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Dec 22 2009, 04:22 PM
i've had to deal with getting made fun of even before i turned 'emo'& after awhile of trying so hard to be 'cool' i gave up & said "if u don't like the way i am, fuck u" & now im treated like Queen of the world at my school. sry bout my blabbing, wat i'm trying to say is if u truely consider ur self emo then say "ya im emo." and don't let their words hurt u cos if stand up for who u r, they'll all respect that and they'll all respect u. i hope this helps =)
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Jan 03 2010, 01:49 PM
I get this alot in school. I think the best thing for you is not to label yourself as "emo" because then you would tend to be picked on more often because of it. Whenever someone asks me if I am emo, I just look at them and say "I'm just myself." I'd say for you to keep your head up and find friends that accept you for who you are. Don't let yourself be picked on by those who are misunderstanding of you.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 10 2010, 04:26 AM
be honest be fair tell and share!
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 11 2010, 11:42 AM
^^^ i agree with Matt
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 12 2010, 01:53 AM
we all scare!
Emo Pictures - EmoWeirdo
EmoWeirdo
Mar 17 2010, 03:32 PM
Well i suggest that u just say the truth .. that ur emo && so who cares bout other people think they cant change who u are... make fun of u just ignore them , they are just jealous & they dont feel secure of them selves. if u ignore them they will stop
Emo Pictures - xDeadollx
xDeadollx
Mar 19 2010, 08:25 AM
just say what you are say you're emo scene you'll feel better and if people in your school don't accept it then you don't really need people like this around you :P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More