Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We've been living in the shadows everyday. Are we every gonna learn from our mistakes?Our innocence, our ignorance, were lost but they'll be found.The innocence of years we spent. The world i used to know, by We Came As Romans

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

deathrich
first crush?! or first love?! Jan 08 2010, 12:43 AM
i was with my friends bumming out side!! when a friend of mine open this topic and ask us, do we still remember our first crush or first love when we were kids?! and do you still have a news, about them?! sorry i forget, this is the special part of the question, do you still remember her/his name

Replies

deathrich
Jan 13 2010, 05:08 AM
</b>to vybz, she will always pose every time you`ll see each otherXDD<b>
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 13 2010, 06:57 AM
^ lolll ;). you are too funny :P.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 14 2010, 04:12 AM
not easy to forget!^^
victhevamp
Jan 20 2010, 05:02 PM
god i remember my first love, i thought we were going to be together forever, totally feel for him then he broke my heart :/ spoke to him the other day and he hasnt changed either! look at him now and think *yuk why did i ever love him*.....amazing how feelings change!
shahroz47
Jan 20 2010, 05:18 PM
Don't ask lol
Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Jan 24 2010, 06:17 AM
I can never ever forget my 1st crush or love or whatever... It was a total disaster to my heart but a firing boost to my rage and apathy! I used to think about it as a curse or a punishment for something I did and somewhere there I lost my self esteem, but now I'd love to think about it as a shuffling to my fictitious dreams and wishes(a wake up call)!! ;)
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Feb 02 2010, 12:01 AM
my first crush (or love?) was way back in my fourth grade the first time i blushed and its weird that she is a SHE.. (okay back to identity crisis) and another weird fact she's my very own history teacher! and up to now "im still goin crazy, and maybe im stuck in here"
whenidie
Feb 07 2010, 08:11 AM
well my first crush was a guy wiv a flippy fringe XD xP hawwwt!!!!! but it never happened but my first love ........... i am still wiv now but he is going through a hard time but in all faireness so am i :'( x
ninjasrule376
Feb 13 2010, 05:50 PM
my first crush-Max Huxabee in kindergarten my first love-Dominiq Evans in kindergarten Max i haven't heard anything about him. Dominiq killed himself in 1st grade
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 13 2010, 10:51 PM
i still have a crush...noone love! :(
deathrich
Feb 16 2010, 03:14 PM
@Nick-Aotmzgin - don't be sad there you'll fine here, in a perfect time!!
Emo Pictures - Heartless666
Heartless666
Apr 02 2010, 06:21 AM
my first love was with a girl! XD unfortunately it didn't work out... fun.
Emo Pictures - xXBrokenxxTearsXx
xXBrokenxxTearsXx
Apr 14 2010, 02:27 AM
First crush: My first friend, and best friend, he's name is Mathias, and I had a crush on him from I was 4-11, and yes, we did end up together, but it ruined our friendship. First love: Ehmm, right after the summervacation stopped, and I began in 7th grade. A girl from my grade, we had been goodfriends, since she came in 6th grade, and she kinda was like... I dunno, she fell in love with me first, and then I began to fall for her, so we did get together, but it didn't really last long, but I'm actually still in love with her, but she's rather mean to me right now... So unlucky me...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More