Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't care what you think as long as it's about me The best of us can find happinessin misery I Don't Care, by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xDeadollx
xDeadollx
what am i supposed to do ? Feb 27 2010, 12:00 PM
well i hope someone can help me most of the time i feel like my friends don't understand me and don't like the way i am i love them but when i hang out with them they always talk at my back about the clothes that i wear the way that i am i stood this for a long time but now i'm so sick of it i can't anymore i am me and they hate the way i am sometimes i feel so alone but i thing that maybe is much better to be alone than with them pretending all the time but i have to go to school with them and i don't know what to do :'( i need to talk about this with someone :) <33

Replies

Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Feb 28 2010, 05:45 AM
The way they treat you doesn't seem like what friends do! I believe that it's better to be alone than being with the wrong company! I really think that you shouldn't categorize them as your friends. Explain to them that this is who you are and tell them what disturbs you about their behavior towards you and if they decided not to change then you should try to avoid spending lot of with them because that will only devastate you and ruin your happiness! A friend is someone who accept and like you the way you are! Don't worry you're not going to be alone forever. True friends will jump into your life in the right time! ^^
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 28 2010, 09:04 AM
^All very true. Just explain to these so-called friends how you feel and if they end up ditching you then I'm sure even though it's hard you will make some new friends.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 01 2010, 04:40 AM
True...its annoying and stabbing when someone talk behind you...relax trust yourself.. try to focus in things that really matter.
GiggleCookie
Mar 01 2010, 01:03 PM
If they were really you friends they wouldnt do things like that. Tell them you know they're like that, and if they say they arent, then its your choice on weather od not to believe them. If they admit it, try talking to them about it. And if you end up not being friends with them over this then they were never your friends to begin with. A true friend just doesnt do things like that.
Emo Pictures - EmoWeirdo
EmoWeirdo
Mar 19 2010, 10:41 PM
Well i think those are not real friends... if they talk behind ur back && all that , just tell them what u feel && if they dont accept 4 who u r o well to bad 4 them ... sometimes its better to be alone if they dont accept u for who u r
1eyeliner1
Mar 19 2010, 11:06 PM
sorry if i come off a lil strong but this is new to me posting things... anyways i think you should get new friends ..this isnt the way real friends treat eachother. i bet you could do alot better =). You shouldnt feel bad when youre hanging around with your friends you should feel accepted and loved by them if you dont what makes them any different from strangers in your other classes? But thats my way of thinking .. i hope you get this all sorted out real soon =)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More